Friday 5 April 2013

TS U are all I want - Part 2 ( Finale )





Within minutes Khushi found herself seated in an ambulance cradling Arnav's lifeless body in her arms as Akash and NK urged the driver to drive faster...Anjali and Lavanya were also there...Arnav's and Khushi's parents had already been informed.As soon as they reached the hospital Arnav was taken into casualty while a shocked Khushi was left crying in Anjali's arms...Akash teared up seeing Khushi's condition...one minute she had been so happy to see her dreams coming true and the next minute it had all collapsed...Raizadas and Guptas reached in a matter of time...it was difficult to say who was in more pain...their parents or Khushi...Khushi looked like life had left her...she didnt utter a single word...her eyes were fixed on the OT doors...after what seemed like an eternity the doctor came out...he looked anxious...NK hurried forward...

NK: Doctor how is Arnav...why arent u saying anything ???

Doctor: We have done our best...he has suffered a very serious head injury and we cant be sure of its consequences unless he wakes up...he may suffer memory loss...but we cant say anything until he wakes up...and if he is lucky he will escape without any problems.

The doctor left leaving everyone shocked...it was as though something heavy had dropped down inside them...from the sounds of it...looked like Arnav was hanging between life and death...Khushi looked as though she was oblivious to all this but she had heard every word...she just didnt know how to react...her best friend...her love since the day she had understood what it meant to fall in love...she was in danger of losing her love...she didnt how she could go on if she lost Arnav.

Just then the nurse came out to inform that he had regained consciousness and that Arnav was asking for someone called Khushi !!!

Khushi could barely believe her ears that Arnav had asked for her the minute he had woken up...she rushed inside as their parents and friends send a silent prayer to God for returning their Arnav...they all knew that if something had happened to Arnav then they would have lost not only Arnav but also Khushi.
Khushi entered the OT to see Arnav awake...surrounded by a web of wires and tubes...he smiled at her weakly as he held out his hand to her...he wanted to wish her the very best in life...he wanted to let her know that he was happy she had found love in Akash...he had so much to tell her and so little time left...Khushi ran to hold his hand stretching out to her and before he knew it Khushi was raging at him...all her fear and pain from the past 2 hours came tumbling out...

Khushi: what do u think of yourself Mr.Raizada...are u a two year old toddler that u need someone to hold  your hand while crossing a road...are u blind ??? did someone put a conjuctivitus curse on your eyes or did your darling Hermoine cast a muffliato spell around u that u couldnt see neither hear the car speeding your way ??? Do u even know what I have been going through seeing u lifeless in my arms ???? one minute I was happy and the next minute the reason for my happiness was lying lifeless in my arms !!!!

Arnav couldnt help laughing hearing her drag Harry Potter into their convo...he knew she hated HP as much as she loved Twilgiht but the last line out of her mouth registered in Arnav's head...what did she mean by him being the reason behind her happiness...

Arnav: Khushi what do u mean by me being the reason for your happiness...as far as I know we had just fought before me getting hit.

Arnav didnt want her to know that he had not seen the car then coz he had just realised that he had lost the girl he loved.

Khushi: stop acting so innocent Arnav...I know whats inside your heart...Akash told me everything...I know u love me !!!! U moron why didnt u tell me ???? why do u have such a thick skull ??? didnt u know that I have been waiting to hear those words from your mouth since an eternity ?? do u even know how badly I wanted to be the angel of your dreams...and rather than hearing it from u...I got to hear it from Akash that my best friend had always been in love with me !!!!

Arnav felt as though he had been slapped...his lungs inflated and deflated at a rapid rate as her words registered...he felt his heart rising as the meaning of her words dawned on him...His Khushi didnt love Akash...she loved him...his lil pixie loved him after all...he hadnt lost her and if he had waited to talk to her before running headlong into that car he could have possibly been with Khushi in his special place...with her in his arms...confessing their love for each other...she was right...he really was a moron...

Arnav: and I thought u loved Akash..

the last bit which escaped his mouth baffled Khushi senseless...she wasnt sure whether she heard him right...what did he mean by that ???

Arnav saw her confused expression and decided to spill it out...

Arnav: Khushi I came back to the garden to take u with me...but when I returned I saw u kissing Akash on his cheeks and telling him that u love him...my heart broke Khushi...I couldnt see my angel in someone else's arms...I thought u loved Akash...I turned to leave and didnt see the car...
Khushi listened stunned...her best friend was really stupid...he was in this condition coz he didnt have the brains to even ask her the truth...damn his assumptions...she nearly lost him thanx to his thick skull.

the next thing Arnav knew Khushi had hugged him tight...her tears falling on his shirt staining them...his body ached due to the stress of the accident but he didnt mind...he felt as though he was in heaven...the angel of his dreams was his forever to love and cherish...
Khushi: I love U Arnav...I always have...I just didnt have the courage to tell u coz I was scared to loose your friendship...my heart always broke when u used to talk about your angel...I so badly wanted to be that angel...I love U and I cant live without U.
Arnav: Khushi u are my angel...though I have never seen the angel's face I know its U...there can never be anyone else sweetheart...am sorry I didnt wait to ask u...am sorry I kept u waiting this long...I love u Khushi and will love u forever.

A month later...

Arnav was taking Khushi for her surprise...its been a month since his accident...the doctors had advised a one month bed rest for him...and Khushi had been with him 24*7...she didnt let anybody else take care of him...day and night she stayed with him...making him eat...taking him for walks...sitting next to him as he slept...waking up even at his slightest movements...and though it was annoying to be under surveillance he had enjoyed it coz his angel was with him always and today he was going to confess his love just as he had planned...he had asked his dad to buy a cottage by the beach side in his name long back...he had fallen in love with the place the first time he saw it and he had decided then that he wanted to spend his remaining life in that cottage with Khushi in his life...


Khushi looked at him...anticipation in her eyes as he led her towards the cottage...it was beautiful..she had fallen in love with it at the first glimpse itself...as they reach the entrance Arnav picked her in his arms and carried her over the threshold...Khushi in his arms giggling like a shy bride as she his herself in the crook of his neck...he took her into their bedroom...draped in red...his favorite color...



he gently placed her on the bed and leaned over her...looking deep into her doe eyed pools...getting lost in them forever...her eyes that reflected their love...drowning in them...

Arnav: Khushi I love U...I have loved u since the time I understood what love is and I want to spend our remaining lives loving U...holding U in my arms...with u by my side...I want to wake up every morning to see your beautiful face and hold your petite body in my arms and I want to sleep everynight with u in my arms so that I can hold the angel of my dreams in my arms...marry me Khushi !!!!

Khushi had tears in her eyes as she looked at him...had she heard him right...did he just ask her to marry him ????
Khushi nodded her head shyly...as she saw him bent his lips over hers...kissing her lightly...she felt her hands going round his neck..twisting in his hairs as she pulled him closer to her...reciprocating the kiss...their first kiss...a kiss of love and passion...a kiss full of promise to be with each other forever...Arnav had his angel and Khushi had the Edward of her dreams and she knew her Edward loved her more than Stephanie Meyer's Edward loved Bella...
and thus the first day of Arnav & Khushi's forever started...since that day each time they slept...they had the same dream...Arnav was with his angel in those dreams and the angel was none other than Khushi...

1 comment: