Saturday 6 April 2013

SS For U I hurt my love - Part 2



Banner credit to Mandy !!! Heart


Khushi broke  off the kiss...tears rolling down her face...she  gazed at Arnav whose face was  still wet with tears...she had never seen him in so much pain...his sister's betrayal had shaken him to the core...Arnav meanwhile was gazing at Khushi...guilt overpowering him...here sat his love whom he had  destroyed for his sister's sake...a girl he had tortured and married to ensure his Di's life wouldnt break up...despite all  his measures Shyam's truth had come out...he had  thrown him out of RM...yet his Di had betrayed him for her husband...the very person who had tried to harm him...and he would have been successful had  it not been for Khushi who saved him...
He felt weak...strength leaving  him...Khushi held him all the while...Arnav slowly laid his head on her lap and started speaking...

Arnav:Khushi how could Di do this to me...to us...how could she fake to us...after all that I did to ensure her happiness...Khushi am sorry...am sorry for  all those times when I hurt U...Khushi I know I dont deserve U but am selfish Khushi...I cant let U leave...all this while Di has always  been the most important in my life...but not anymore Khushi...Khushi I need  U...I need the girl who understood me...loved me...supported me...bore with my hatred even when u didnt have to...if anybody knows the Arnav hidden inside the beast Arnav Singh Raizada...its U Khushi...am sorry Khushi but I promise U that I will always love U...cherish U...protect U...will lay the world at ur feet !!!!

Khushi listened...tears flowing freely from her eyes...try as much as to go away from him she  knew she couldnt and she didnt want to...she loved Arnav hidden inside the mighty ASR...she knew her Arnav was a man with a golden heart...if he had hurt her then again it was coz he had loved her too much...Khushi's happiness was with him...her smiles and happiness were all coz of him and she had no intention of leaving him...she would be there with him for eternity...

Khushi held Arnav's face in her hands...slowly kissing away his tears...her eyes shining  with love for this man...knowing that her heart would always love him despite his  sometimes unbearable insanity...

Khushi:u dont need to explain anything Arnavji...u dont need to say sorry...we have  to go back now Arnavji...u have to talk to Di...try to make her understand...she is in danger...

Arnav's eyes blazed with fury  as he heard Khushi talking for his Di...he knew what  he had to do...

Arnav:enough Khushi...how much more will u suffer...Di has crossed her limits and today she will have to choose...either her family who loves her unconditionally or her husband...am not going to tolerate that f***ing b**t*** under my roof...not after what he did to u...am not going to let 
him lay his eyes  on you ever again !!!!...come with me Khushi...I need to talk to my sister and I need u with  me !!!!

Khushi went along with Arnav...she knew she had to let him do what his heart told him to...she decided to be there with him as he confronted his sister...Khushi knew his inner turmoil...she knew that beneath the tough facade there was a tender heart screaming in agony...

they reached Shantivan in silence...hands held...forming a bond to never let go of each other...

Anjali was in the living room with Dadi...looking particularly pleased about something...she saw Arnav entering with Khushi and  got up with a smile and went towards them...she was about to open her mouth when  Arnav silenced her with a single glance...Anjali knew  there was something terribly going to go wrong from her  chottey's demeanour...

No comments:

Post a Comment