Saturday 6 April 2013

SS Our happily ever after - Part 15




Banner credit  to Mandy !!! Heart

The Raizada Mansion looked like a palace drapped in fairy lights...a palace straight out from the land of fairies...the fragrance of the orchids...the rose blossoms...the lilies...the peach blossoms...and the fairy lights and the music...it made every single person inside feel at peace...totally in bliss...but the real fun had just begun...it was the wedding of the century.

India's most eligible bachelor Mr.Arnav Singh Raizada was about to tie the knot with his lady love...Ms.Khushi Kumari Gupta to whom he lost his heart.

just as in their Sangeet...the who is who of the entertainment and fashion world were attending the marriage and the media waited excitedly...trying to cover the dream wedding happening in Raizada Mansion.

but oblivious to all this...the love birds were in their seperate rooms getting themselves ready...their siblings fussing over them endless...

Khushi was lost in her own dreams that she didnt notice Anjali and Payal were talking to her...she felt herself being pinched hard which brought her back to reality...

Payal: Khushi stop dreaming of Arnavji...in a matter of hours u will get him all to yourself...now look at this...



Khushi had no words as she stared at her bridal gift...it was pure gold and she could see his hand all over it...she felt tears well up in her eyes...all she wanted to do was run to him and throw herself into his arms...he was giving her...the wedding of her dreams...she smiled as Anjali Payal and Lavanya fussed over her...getting her decked up...making her look like the most beautiful bride ever...Khushi looked angelic indeed as she got herself ready for her Arnavji...her knight in shining armour who was waiting to sweep her off her feet...

meanwhile Arnav was having the time of his life as his brothers and soon to be jeeju got him ready...they fussed over him like he was their favourite toy...Arnav wondered how long he had to endure this pampering before he got his girl all to himself...he was eager to see her in the lehenga that he had designed for her...he wanted her all to himself...



Khushi meanwhile was busy in getting ready when she saw that her phone had buzzed...she quickly took it and checked her msgs...she was surprised to see Arnav's msg...she blushed a furious shade of crimson as she read it...butterflies in her stomach thinking about the coming night when she would truly belong to him...

Arnav: Khushi I cant wait to get through this evening...it seems so long...cant wait to have u in our room all to myself and I hope u slept enough in all these days coz u are not gonna sleep at all tonite or in the coming days...I need your days as well as nights...and I cant wait to see u in my creations...am warning u Khushi...am gonna have u all to myself...hope u arent scared Wink

Khushi couldnt help smiling reading the msg...little did her Laad Governor know that his vixen was as eager to be with him as he was to be with her...she replied him back...Arnav checked his msg as his phone buzzed and he felt a thrill of excitement as he read her reply...

Khushi: I cant wait to be yours and I dont want to sleep even for a sec...make sure u keep me awake...

very soon it was time foe the wedding...Arnav waited at the mandap...eager to see his girl...Rahul NK and Akash were busy teasing him as they saw the ladies bringing Khushi down...as the bride came into full view...the crowd were stunned into silence...she looked like a fairy send down to earth...Arnav couldnt take his eyes off her...to say that he was lost would be an understatement...it was just Khushi now...and nothing else...as for Khushi...all she saw was her prince charming...the man who had given her so much pain yet replaced each stab of his with all the love in heart...she had fallen head over heels in love with the very same person who had made her life hell...she couldnt help but smile at how fate dealt its cards and how cupid stuck them down...

they were led to each other by their families...Buaji and Khushi's parents watched with tears as they saw their little one getting the wedding that she had always dreamt off...the beast had turned into her knight...Nani and Mami and Mamaji were all smiles as they watched the proceedings...

Arnav and Khushi finally faced each other...the blushing bride and the handsome groom truly looked like a jodi made in heaven...Anjali took the garlands and gave them to Arnav and Khushi...just as Arnav was about to place the garland on Khushi she was lifted into the air by Rahul and Anjali as the Raizadas and Guptas cheered...

Rahul: tough luck bro...its not going to be so easy to get my sister Wink 

Arnav grinned sheepishly...and looked at NK and Akash for help...who grinned and lifted Arnav on their shoulders and helped him place the garland on Khushi who wasted no time in placing the garland over Arnav...they blushed as they sat down and waited for the Panditji to begin the ceremony...Arnav had eyes only for Khushi as she blushed...

Rahul walked upto Khushi Bauji and knelt down in front of him...

Rahul: Bauji I am Rahul...I know am relatively new here...but in the short span of time...I love Khushi like my own sister...I can do anything to make her smile...can I do the ghatbandhan on your behalf ??? 

Khushi Arnav Anjali and the rest had tears as they heard Rahul...the happiest was Arnav..he knew that his Di was safe in Rahul's arms...she had founf true love at last...Bauji nodded and rahul wiped his tears and winked at Anjali which didnt go unoticed by Nani and mami who saw Anjali blushing...they smiled...looked like they would soon have another wedding to plan Wink

Rahul came and did the ghatbandhan and placed a kiss on Khushi's forhead...leaned in and gently whispered so that only Arnav & Khushi would hear...

Rahul: Khushi if ever Arnav troubles u...let me know...it will be the last thing he does Wink LOL

Arnav groaned hearing his soon to be jeeju...he didnt want another addition to Khushi's long list of defenders in his house...while Khushi gave him a hi 5 !!! LOL

the ceremony began and Khushi was lost in her prayers as she thanked her DM for all the happiness in her life...she prayed to DM to always keep her united and happy with her Arnavji and their family...
Panditji asked Arnav to tie the mangalsutra around Khushi's neck...she watched with tears as Arnav took the mangalsutra and tied it around her neck...looking straight into her eyes...he didnt break eye contact as he took a pinch of sindoor and filled her maang...he didnt let her close her eyes...

Arnav: Khushi keep your eyes open and look at me...I want us to treasure this moment for the rest of our lives...I want to see U Khushi...

they got up and it was time for phere...Arnav held out his hand to Khushi...she took it as they took the phere...promising each other that they would belong to each other not just in this life...but for their next 7 lives...

First Step – invoke the Gods or plenty of pure and nourishing food
Bridegroom says:
"My beloved, our love becomes firm by your walking one step with me. You will offer my food and be helpful in every way. I will cherish you and provide for your welfare and happiness and also that of your children."

Bride says:

"I humbly submit to you, my lord. Kindly give me the responsibility of the home, food and finance. I promise you that i shall fulfill all responsibilities towards the welfare of the family and the children.

Second Step – the couple prays to the Gods to give them the mental, physical and spritual strength to lead a healthy life.
Bridegroom says:

"My beloved, now you have walked the second step with me. Fill my heart with strength and courage and together we shall protect the household and the children."

Bride says:

"My lord, in your grief, I shall fill your heart with courage and strength. In your happiness , I shall rejoice, I promise you that I will please you always with sweet words and take care of the family and the children. And you shall love me and me alone as your wife."

Third Step – preserving wealth and prosperity in life.
Bridegroom says:
"My beloved, now you have walked three steps with me. By virtue of this, our wealth and prosperity are going to grow. I shall look upon all other woman as my sisters. Together, we will educate our children and may their live long."

Bride says:

"My lord, I will love you with single minded devotion as my husband. I will treat all other men as my brothers. My devotion to you is that of a chaste wife. This is my commitment and pledge."

Fourth Step – couple invoke the Gods for attainment of happiness and harmony by mutual love and trust in all walks of life.
Bridegroom says:

"My beloved, it is a great blessing that you have walked four steps with me.You have brought auspiciousness and sacredness into my life. May we be blessed with obedient and noble children. May they live long."

Bride says:

"My lord, I will adorn myself from head to toe with sandalwood paste and fragrance for your sake. I will serve you and please you in every way I can."

Fifth Step – They pray for the welfare of all living beings in the Universe and pray for virtuous, noble and heroic children.
Bridegroom says:

"My beloved, now that you have walked five steps with me, you have enriched my life. May God bless you. May our loved ones live long and share in our prosperity."

Bride says:

"My lord, I will share your joys and sorrow. Your love will make me trust and honour you. I will carry out all your wishes."

Sixth Step – They ask the Gods to give them a joyous life together.
Bridegroom says:

"My beloved, you have filled my heart with happiness walking six steps with me. May you fill my heart with joy and peace at all times and season."

Bride says:

"My lord, in all acts of righteousness, in material prosperity in all enjoyment and divine acts, I promise you I will participate and I shall always be with you."

Seven Step – the couple prays for understanding, companionship, loyalty and unity.
Bridegroom says:

"My beloved, as you walked the seven steps with me, our love and friendship became eternal. We experienced spritual union in God. Now you have become completely mine and I offer my life to you. Our marriage will be forever."

Bride says:

"My lord, as per the law of God and the Holy Scriptures, I have become your spouse with the taking of the seventh step. Whatever promises we gave, we did so with a pure mind. We will be truthful to each other in all matters. We will love each other forever."

they completed the 7 phere s their family and friends cheered and showered them with flowers...

NK held Lavanya...Akash held Payal and Rahul held Anjali as the ladies cried with tears of happiness...

they were truly happy seeing Arnav & Khushi becoming one in front of the world...happy that they got their happiness after all the pain they went through...

but Arnav had eyes only for Khushi...he looked at her deep into her eyes...she saw her own happiness reflected in his eyes...he cupped her face and captured her lips in a gentle kiss...it was a kiss full of promise to love her till the very end and even after that...a promise to always keep her safe and happy and his forever...Khushi didnt hesitate...she kissed him back with all the love in her heart...she crushed herself into his arms...Arnav held onto her tight as they forgot the rest of the world...

their families cheered...shed their tears and smiled again coz this was a moment they were all eagerly waiting for...

Arnav broke the kiss and hugged her tight in his arms...they then came together and took the blessings of Naniji Mamaji and Mamiji...and hugged them tight...then repeated the same with Buaji and Khushi's parents...

they turned towards their siblings and before they knew it...they were all caught in a group hug...they shed their tears as they hugged each other tight...then they all burst out laughing...they were mad...crazy...naughty and they all loved each other to bits...

Arnav then caught hold of Khushi and went to the RM balcony to face the waiting media...he couldnt wait to let the world know that Khushi belonged to him and he belonged to her...

the media cheered madly as they saw the newly weds arrive...Arnav raised his hand and smiled at all of them...they fell silent...

Arnav: Good Evening !! allow me to introduce my wife Mrs.Khushi Arnav Singh Raizada !!! the girl of my dreams...my vixen...my sankadevi...my heartbeat...my world and the reason of my existence...today I want to tell the world...Arnav Singh Raizada has fallen in love and he has fallen hard...he belongs to Khushi Arnav Singh Raizada not just for this life...but for our next 7 lives !!!

with that he pulled her into his arms and kissed her hard !!! he kissed her like there was no tomorrow !!! 

the media captured the moment as they cheered !!! they were stunned by Arnav's confession !!! Khushi had tears...his words ringing in her heart !!! 

Arnav broke the kiss & smiled at her as he scooped her into his arms and carried her inside with their siblings laughing around them Wink

Precap: Games Masti and Suhaagraat Embarrassed

No comments:

Post a Comment