Saturday 6 April 2013

SS Our happily ever after - Part 1



Banner credit  to Mandy !!! Heart

Khushi opened her eyes...the sun's rays filtered in through the curtains drawn over the French windows...something about the room gave her positive vibes but she couldn't figure it out...what she didn't know was that this dawn was going to be just the beginning of countless magical mornings with the love of her life...she was about to get up but for some reason she felt  that she  was being restrained and that's when she saw Arnav holding her around her waist...pulling her towards him...she felt a small smile forming over her lips...it really was a sight to watch him sleep...he seemed to be at peace...seems like he was lost in a beautiful dream...Khushi tried to remove his hand without waking him up but her movements had woken him up...Arnav woke up to see his princess trying to get up without waking him up but he wasn't going to let her go so easily...Arnav tightened his grip on her...He was lost in her...drinking in her beauty...he silently thanked the stars for sending  her into his life...she looked beautiful even without  makeup...her eyes groggy...her beautiful tresses cascading through her petite frame but it was  her face  that captured his imagination...her eyes looked at him...deep unconditional love radiated from the bottomless depths of her eyes and seemed to pierce his heart...myriad emotions flitted through her face...but one thing stood out...that she was only his...his claim on her was absolute...she was his from the day he met her...body and soul she belonged to him...he couldn't believe he had wasted so much of his time with her causing her pain when he could have showered her with love !!!!


Arnav pulled her towards him with such force that she landed on his chest...her face mere inches away from his...he slowly made her lie down and raised himself on his elbows so that he could see her face...she held him around his waist...and without a word he kissed her...it was a kiss that spoke volumes...a kiss that would look normal to a third person but one whose meaning could only be deciphered by Khushi...Arnav conveyed his  love...passion...desire...pain...hurt...myriad emotions passed between them...he conveyed his apologies for causing her so much pain though she didn't need it...she would walk through fire for him and he knew that !!!!


He slowly released but kept his forhead touching hers...he said "Khushi am sorry I caused u so much pain...am sorry my family specially Di caused so much pain to u...I know I don't deserve U after what I did but I still need U...I love U Khushi and I know U love me too...please Khushi for our  love's sake give me a second chance...I want to be a better human for U...I know I have  been a ruthless cold hearted man all these years but now I want to change...I want to be someone worthy of your love...someone U can be proud of...I want to spend the rest of my life loving U...I want  to be the one to light up your world...I know I have  hurt U a lot  but I also know that am the only one who can make u smile...I know U love me as much as I love U...your claim on me will  be absolute...heart and soul and body I belong to U Khushi...without your love am just an empty shell...stay with me Khushi and I promise U that I will never let u know pain again...I will always love U !!!!"


Khushi revelled in the sincerity of her husband's words...she knew it was the truth...his confession was immaterial to her...she didn't need it...she knew she would always be by his side no matter what happened...nothing could ever separate her from her husband...she loved him too much to survive without him and she knew she would go to any length to keep him happy !!!!
Khushi didn't speak another word...she pulled him towards her again and this time she kissed him...it wasn't just love...it was pure passion...the need to be his forever coursing through her veins...Arnav could feel it as heat and fire coursed through his entire being...she wanted to be his in every sense...it was just him for her now...she spoke against his lips..."I love U Arnav...I am always yours...yours to love...I want to be yours...I have waited so long to be loved and I want to be loved...so much pain has kept  us away from each other but none of that exists now...none of it matters now...what matters now is the both of us here...the fact that we are here beating all the odds stacked against us is what matters...what matters is that our love won out in the end...our love survived the raging storm around  us...our love has  been tested by the Gods and we have emerged with flying  colors...am all yours now and will always remain that way till my last breath."
Tears flowed down the great ASR's face as he listened to her...he buried himself in the crook of her neck...taking in her heavenly fragrance...he was lost in her tresses...he kept  his face over her heart listening to her heartbeats as she held him...just then there was a knock on the door and Khushi pulled out of their hug...but Arnav stopped her...he had an inkling who it might be and he didn't want Khushi to see her as of now...his Di had done enough damage...he didn't need Di to hurt Khushi again...even by her words...so he got up and went to open the door...

1 comment: