Sunday 7 April 2013

FF Our 9 months - Part 14



Banner credit to Mandy !!! Heart

Life passed sans events at RM...Khushi was 4 months pregnant now and her baby bump had started to show slightly...it still wasnt visible through her dress but Arnav had grown a fond habit of cradling her slightly visible bump as she changed...he had insisted that she change in their room rather than in their washroom so that he could hold her baby bump...it had become a nightly ritual for him to put his lips on her bump and talk to their baby...Khushi watched amused as her husband spoke to their lil one...she was sure that her child would have a very strong bond with its Papa...these days Arnav had started talking so much with their baby that Khushi started feeling jealous...Arnav did it purposefully since he loved his Khushi's possessiveness for him which she rarely exhibited...so he made full use of the chances he got...he silently thanked their baby for bringing out its Mama's possessiveness for its Papa...that night as Khushi was changing...Arnav came up behind her and covered her stomach with his hands...caressing her womb...he placed gentle lingering kisses on her neck side...moving gently down to place kisses on her womb...he helped her change and then lifted her in his arms and placed her on their bed...he then cushioned himself onto a confortable position and placed his face over her tummy...but Khushi had different plans for the night...she had had enough of her hubby's father baby talks...she pushed him away and turned to her side...Arnav immediately understood her mood changes...he decided to tease her a bit...so without a word he turned to his side and pretended to sleep...Khushi couldnt believe that her Laad Governor wasnt even bothered to ask her whats wrong...she had never felt neglected by him but today she felt as though he didnt care about her anymore !!!

Arnav waited for her response but was startled to hear her crying softly...he turned to her side...and gently turned her to face him...he felt his heart breaking as he saw silent tears cascading down her cheeks...he gently took her in his arms and pulled her face so that he was staring at her doe eyed pools that had turned red coz of all the crying...

Arnav: Khushi what happened sweetheart...why are u crying ?? Did I do something to hurt U ???

Arnav knew the reason behind her tears but he wanted to hear it from her itself !!!!

Khushi: leave me Arnavji...why do u feel that am crying coz of u ??? after all Arnav Singh Raizada can never be wrong...u dont have to bother...I will be fine.

saying so Khushi tried to move away from him when she felt herself being pulled back into his arms...she saw a pair of angry eyes staring at her !!!

Arnav: Khushi how could u say that ?? how could u ask me not to be bothered about tears ?? if I cant take care of my wife then whats the point of my existence ?? !!! 

Khushi : Oh really...your life is meaningless without me ??? then why did u  turn away just now ???

Arnav: Khushi u were the one who turned away...I was with u until u move away !!!

Khushi: Dont act smart Mr.Raizada...u werent with me...u were busy talking with your baby...and this isnt something new...from the past one month all u have been doing is talk to your baby...what about me ??? have I become invisible to u ??? I know the reason for your behaviour...u dont find me attractive anymore...I have heard so many incidents where husbands loose interest in their wives once she becomes pregnant coz they dont find her attractive anymore...u are no different...u dont want me anymore...u...

Khushi never got to complete her long trail of accusations coz Arnav had slammed his lips over hers taking her for a passionate furious kiss...he was hurt by her accusations...hurt that she considered him like other men who didnt love their wives once they became pregnant...hurt that she thought he didnt want her anymore...he intended to prove to her that he wanted her today as much as he had always wanted her and will want her in their future...Khushi willingly surrendered to his passionate assault...she wanted him so much...her pregnancy hormones and mood swings always left her in a confused mess where she herself wanted answers to a million different feelings that whizzed in her head...she wanted them all answered tonight...she wanted Arnav to answer them...passion reached a crazed frenzy as their tongues collided...fighting for dominance...exploring each other thoroughly...kissing as though it was their first time...they broke apart only when the need for oxygen forced them to...

Arnav stared at Khushi hurt still evident in his eyes...

Arnav: Khushi does that kiss answer your qs ??? how could u Khushi ?? how could u ever think that I didnt want u ??? how could u think that I didnt find u attractive ??? I sleep every night holding u in my arms...I spend my day 24*7 with u...loving u and our baby !!!! regarding the fact that I talk more with our baby these days...Khushi I always did that to make u jealous...I wanted to see u getting possessive about me...and I knew only our baby could make it possible...and I got it today but  I never thought my actions would lead u to such heart breaking conclusions...I will never be able to love another woman Khushi...I dont want to...all I want is U...if I had my way I would make love to u every night...to me u will be the most beautiful woman I have ever seen...and your baby bump only adds to your beauty and charm...I love our baby Khushi...its the symbol of our love...but I love u much more than that...I love u so much that I have never loved anyone like I love U.

Khushi was in tears hearing Arnav...his voice broke as he told her what she meant to him...she didnt want to loose him...all the crazzy stories that she had heard from other ladies had driven her up the wall...she never wanted Arnav to feel bored of her...but today she had all her answers...her Laad Governor was not like those other men...she knew today that she never had to fear anything coz her Arnavji would always love her and their child...

Khushi: am sorry Arnavji...am really sorry...I love U...and yes u are right...only our baby could bring out the possessiveness in me...its like I hear so many stupid stories that I started to think that they were real...but now I know that my Arnavji is different from all that...pls forgive me...

Arnav smiled hearing her apology...she really was Sankadevi...a real kid at heart and he could only love her more for her innocence...its been more than 2 years since she entered his life but even today he found himself falling more in love with her if that was even possible...

Arnav: Khushi u dont have to say sorry...but u can definitely make up for your accusations by doing something for me...

and he pointed at his lips...Khushi gave him a shy smile as she cupped his face...bringing it closer to her and taking his lips for a slow passionate kiss...which soon turned more demanding...Khushi moaned as she pressed herself more into...playing with his shirt buttons as she struggled to get rid of his shirt...Arnav placed lingering kisses on her face...blazing a trail of kisses down to her nape...nipping her at places and then soothing her...it was a heady combination of sweet torture...he fumbled with her dori as he untied it...bringing her kurti straps down...lost in their passion...they hardly noticed when their clothes had come off...he moved down to her twin orbs seeking his attention...her buds hardening at his touch...his lips tracing a fiery line of kisses down to her womb...her moans drove him into a frenzy as he lost himself in her and the night passed away as the love birds lost themselevs in their world of love and passion...

days passed on and Khushi found herself being mollycoddled by her family...if her husband wasnt enough...her brothers added to her amusement...Akash and NK took care of her as though she was a crystal glass piece that might break anytime...if Arnav was busy then she was usually left with Akash to be taken care of as NK amused her with his various antics...Shyam spend his days trying to get close to Dia...Dia initially was very much reluctant to go to her father...maybe it was the negative vibes around him that her innocent child like mind got repulsed against him...but gradually she got used to his prescence...occasionally smiling at him...listening to him as he tried to grab her attention...but so far things had gone very slow for him...he knew Anjali was keeping a careful tab on his interactions with Dia and the other members...he hardly dared to glance at Khushi who was always surrounded by someone or the other...he watched Akash forcefeeding a very reluctant Khushi who kept pouting at her brothers as Payal and Anjali fuzzed around Dia...Arnav was laughing seeing his brothers dotting on his wife...his staff was keeping close tabs on Shyam and Lavanya's activities but so far nothing had happened that would endanger his family.
his thoughts were interrupted by an arguement that had broken out between Akash and Khushi...

Khushi: Jeejaji...am full...I have eaten so much already...if u make me eat more your brother will soon have a sprained back thanx to carrying his very heavy wife 

Akash: I dont care Khushi...u are going to eat this whole plate...am not going to listen to your excuses...u have become so pale...u will soon be anaemic...iron tablets alone wont help...u are going to eat this...I want my niece/nephew to be in perfect health...so eat up...

Arnav: Akash is right Khushi...no excuses and regarding my back...well your husband is strong enough to lift u even in your 9th month of pregnancy...so no worries regarding that.

Akash: and regarding who will lift u if in case Bhai cant though its very unlikely to happen...what are NK and I for ???? do we look invisible to u ???...I should tell U Mrs.Laad Governor that your brothers are strong enough to lift their sister 


Khushi gave an angry pout as Akash fed her...rest of the family watched the bro-sis duo amused...Payal had tears in her eyes as she saw her husband dotting on her sister...but Payal was worried...and so was Anjali...Khushi was always in good spirits...she even ate a lot thanx to Arnav Akash and NK...but still she looked weak to them...she had slightly put on weight but it was nothing compared to the amount of food they made her eat...they had already talked to Arnav about it...he had promised them that he would ask about this to their doctor during her next check up...

No comments:

Post a Comment