Friday 5 April 2013

OS U are the only one Khushi - Part 1





Sheetal: Arnav I cant take the job...I am not comfortable working with u

Arnav: but why Sheetal ??? we just met after these many years...why are u so uncomfortable around me ???

Sheetal: is that even a qs ?? am your ex girlfriend and u are asking me am I uncomfortable...how else do u expect me to react ???? u broke off our relation coz I asked for marriage and u didnt believe in a marriage back then...and now u expect me to be fine around u when I see u married and settled !!!

Arnav: Look Sheetal...I know whats our past and what I am now...I have changed Sheetal...am not the man who frowned down upon love and relationships...and I assure u that our past wont affect u working here...and its not like we had a serious relationship back then...it was purely platonic...and now when I think back...I was never in love and its not your fault Sheetal...but I wasnt the same person then...look Sheetal I have moved on and I am a happily married person and from what I can see even u have moved on...u have a son which means even u have found true love...then whats still making u uncomfortable ??

Sheetal: excuse me ??? u think I have moved on ?? I can see that u have moved on ?? u are happy with your wife...but if u think that I have someone else in my life then Mr.Arnav Singh Raizada u couldnt have been more wrong...coz am still in love with u and Aaarav is your SON !!!!

Khushi stood shocked at the threshold to her husband's cabin as she heard Arnav's and Sheetal's convo !!! She felt as though the floor was slipping beneath her...the air leaving her lungs...she couldnt digest it...she couldnt digest the fact that her husband had been intimate with other woman and that he could have a son...
Arnav gaped at Sheetal...he seriously couldnt understand the basis of her accusations...he couldnt even remember even kissing her that he could have fathered her child...this was getting ridiculous  with each minute that passed...he was about to open his mouth when he felt her...his heart told him Khushi was here and when he looked up...there she stood...shocked...tears streaming down her face...his Khushi had heard everything...and she looked shattered...it was as though a million glass pieces had pierced his heart...ripping it apart...her tears whipped agony all around him...

Arnav: Khushi...

Sheetal smirked seeing Khushi...her plan had worked...she had seen Khushi coming along through  the glass windows and Arnav hadnt noticed that since his back was turned to her...this was it...this is going to be the end of Arnav and Khushi and soon Arnav would be hers...

Arnav walked upto Khushi who stood still in the doorway...she stared at him..her eyes red from her tears...and the next thing she knew he had hugged her tight...Arnav was scared...Khushi had to know the truth...she had to know that Sheetal was lying...that it was all fake...he couldnt bear the thought of loosing her...and then he felt her collapsing in his arms and the next thing he knew was Khushi's limp form lying in his arms !!!

Arnav glanced back at Sheetal...his blood turned into ice...if anything happened to Khushi today...he wouldnt spare her...Khushi was his life and if she became the reason that he lost his life then he swore to himself that he would ruin Sheetal for it !!!

He lifted her in his arms and carried her off...he took her straight home...the Raizadas got worried seeing Khushi unconscious in his arms...he informed them that he would take care of it and that he needed sometime alone with Khushi...they left him after asking him to take care of Khushi.

Arnav took Khushi to their room and placed her on her bed...he sprayed water on her and Khushi slowly regained consciousness...her eyes focused on her husband whose eyes looked as though he had been crying...she slowly got up and rested herself against the head rest...still staring hard at Arnav...Arnav couldnt stand her silence...it was killing him and when he couldnt stand it he threw himself into her lap...hugging her tightly around her waist...
Khushi didnt push him off...she couldnt see his tears...but she had to know the truth and she wanted to hear it from him...she would trust him but she had to hear it from her husband...she gently stroked his hair...letting him know that she was still with him...he looked at her tear stained face...he got up and sat next to her and took her in his arms...She placed her face on his chest...holding onto him tight...

Khushi: Arnavji...I heard everything that U and Sheetal spoke...I want to know the truth Arnavji...I know I am not the first woman in your life...your relation with Lavanya is known to me...maybe Sheetal also comes to that list and maybe many more before her but today I want to hear it from u...U can be honest with me and U dont have anything to fear...if Aarav is your son then am willing to accept him...I might be able to with time love him like my own...or if u wish to accept Sheetal coz she is your son's mother then I will leave without any issues...

Khushi was breaking inside as the words poured out of her...she didnt know how she would be able to live without him if they came to that...Arnav couldnt bear her thoughts...she was actually talking about leaving him...he knew he had to give it to her...and today he made sure he would let her know that there had never been anyone else other than her and never will be ever...

Arnav: Khushi pls stop it sweetheart...U want to know the truth right ??? well am going to give u just that...u are right Khushi...U already knew about Lavanya and yes before her it was Sheetal...they came into my life at a point when I never believed in love...all I knew was that I enjoyed their company...Khushi what I had with them were purely platonic relationships...I have never been intimate with them...

Khushi if I have loved someone...its just U and it will always be U..it was U who taught me to love...U were the first person who made my heart loose control...u broke down all the walls that I had built around myself...barging in...taking full reins into your hands...I couldnt stay away Khushi...even if it was to hurt U...but all I knew was that I couldnt live without u...go on without U...I needed u so badly that I didnt care whether u loved me or hated me...all I knew was that I couldnt bear to loose u to anyone else...
Khushi u are the first woman I kissed and U are the first woman to whom I made love to...U are the first and the last...Khushi U are the only one who knows me body and soul and it will always be U Khushi !!!!
I dont know what Sheetal is trying to do but all I know is that I cant afford to loose U and I want u to trust me !!!

Khushi hugged him tighter as she heard..her heart releasing all the pent up fears...she cursed herself for ever doubting this man who had only loved her...she swore to herself that she wouldnt spare Sheetal for putting her husband through this agony...yes Sheetal was going to see Khushi Arnav Singh Raizada lash out at her in her full glory...she was going to show the witch the power of true love !!!!

Khushi looked at Arnav who stared at her with worried eyes...wondering if she had believed him...he could see the fire blazing in her eyes...her fiery love scorching him...their passion for each other threatening to erupt any minute...and before he knew it she was kissing him...

kissing him like never before and he kissed her back with the same love and passion...his desperation and need evident...they kissed passionately...not letting go of each other...bringing their bodies as close as they could...moulding into each other...Arnav moaned in pleasure as she explored him...he let her take the lead...he wanted to be loved today...he wanted to belong just to her...Khushi broke off when their need for air was too much to ignore...she stared at him...love brimming in her eyes...

Khushi: am sorry Arnavji...for doubting u...for doubting your love...pls forgive me...I trust u completely...u are the first and last man in my life and to know that am your first and last love...Arnavji...u are all that I want...nothing else...and I promise u Arnavji we will brave this storm together...I dont care what the circumstances are but we will face this...I trust U and u wont be alone in this...Sheetal is going to see Mrs.ASR in all her glory...she is going to face the repercussions for trying to break our marriage...I will make her understand what true love is !!!!

the lion inside Arnav roared in triumph seeing his lioness burst forth...his Khushi was at her fiery best and it only added to her beauty...he knew that with Khushi beside him he could face anything that fates threw at him head on !!!!

Khushi: Arnavji I want to be loved tonight...mark me yours forever...lets make this a night to remember...I dont want to remember anything else tonight...not even my name...all I want to know and feel is just U...I want to drown in your love tonight...make me yours...

Arnav smiled as he pulled her back into his arms and switched off the bed lamp...plunging the room in darkness except for the soft hue of moonlight that filtered in through the french windows giving the room a pearly glow...as the lovers loved each other like never before...determined to face the storm waiting for them...

Precap: Mrs Arnav Singh Raizada to Ms.Sheetal 


No comments:

Post a Comment