Saturday 6 April 2013

SS For U I hurt my love - Part 3



Banner credit to Mandy !!! Heart

Khushi held Arnav's hand tight in hers...trying to calm him down but deep down she knew there was no stopping the lion from roaring today...she looked at Di standing before them...her expression tensed...did she already anticipate a confrontation with her chottey...no she cant have...after all she didnt know the fact that she was caught in her act...Khushi still couldnt believe Di's betrayal...she couldnt understand how Anjali could betray her brother who even ruined his own life to save hers !!!

finally Arnav spoke...his voice was dead icy...pure venom coursing through his veins sending chills down the spines of the listeners...

Arnav:Di...we saw u @ the Purple orchid today and u werent alone...do u want to explain your actions Di and Di pls dont give me any cock and bull story and try to be innocent because I know u went there on your own accord...your happiness there spoke volumes about how much u were enjoying his company !!!!

Nani and the others had gathered by then and didnt have a clue as to whats going on but they were shocked seeing Arnav talking to his Di like that...they knew something had terribly gone wrong !!!!

Nani:chottey...what happened ???...why are you talking like this to Anjali bitiya...whom did u see her with ???...whats happening ???

Arnav:Nani...Khushi & I were at the Purple Orchid today for dinner and guess who we ran into there ???...I saw my sister for whom I ruined mine and Khushi's life sitting there with her so called husband !!!!

the Raizadas stood shocked...Anjali didnt know how to react or what to say !!!!...Nani couldnt believe Arnav's words...she couldnt believe that Anjali had betrayed her own brother !!!!

NK...Akash and Payal looked as though they had been petrified...none of them could believe the extent of Anjali's betrayal ???...thats when dadi spoke...

Dadi:so what Arnav...whats wrong in Anjali bitiya meeting with her husband...how can u question her actions when u were living with this characterless girl without even getting married ???...what did u think...that I will let u both stop Anjali from meeting Shyam...I came here in the first place coz he asked me to !!!!...he told me how this girl had fooled u into kicking him out of this house...am here now Arnav and am not going to let this girl ruin my daughter's life !!!!

Arnav stood rooted to his spot...the pieces of the puzzle falling into place...his blood boiling as Dadi kept throwing insults at his Khushi who stood next to him...silent tears falling down her face...

Arnav:enough Dadi...one more word about my Khushi and I wont hesitate to throw u out of this house...remember one thing...this is Raizada house...not Maliks...u are here only as a guest...u were respected and welcomed by all of us and look what u have done ????
U came here bringing destruction on your heels...acting without even knowing the full truth...my dad has already brought enough destruction into my life and am not going to let u ruin it further...so u better hold your tongue now and listen to what am going to say...and Dadi...dont u dare interrupt me and on a higher note...one more word against Khushi and believe me when I say u will be out of this house !!!!!!

Dadi stood stunned...she couldnt believe that her grandson had just spoken to her like that...not only had he insulted her son and their family name but he had just said blatantly that she wasnt part of the family and that she would be thrown out if she went against Khushi !!!!

Arnav turned his attention to his sister standing in front of him...nothing could have prepared Anjali Jha for the avalanche that was about to hit her !!!!


Arnav: Anjali Manohar Jha...today onwards u are no longer sister to Arnav Singh Raizada...u do not exist in my life...my sister whom I loved more than anyone else is dead as far as I am concerned...I loved u...I runied Khushi's life to save yours...I tried to save you from a husband who has always cheated u...a husband who had his eyes on my girl...a husband who wouldnt hesitate to kill U if required...a husband who almost killed your brother so that he could attain Khushi and my wealth and yet u betray my love and trust for u and meet him in secret...your actions have made your priorities clear to me...U love your husband who doesnt deserve even a small smile from u...u dont care about your brother or your family...since u have made your intentions clear let me make mine clear to u...u made me choose today...and am choosing Khushi over my sister...Khushi would never betray me...she loved me even when all she got from me was hatred...she saved my life putting hers at risk...she loves me unconditionally Mrs.Jha...she would never betray me...now I know who loves me truly and who doesnt !!!!
one more thing Mrs.Jha...u are no longer a Raizada and this is Raizada house...u are to leave this house and go and live with your husband who according to u loves only U !!!!


I wont tolerate that f***ing excuse of a b****** under my roof...I wont give him an iota of oppurtunity to lay his lustful eyes on my wife...I wont have him wrecking our lives for yours or his sake...and Dadi...u can also leave with Mrs.Jha...u dont have a place in this house anymore...anyone who dares to ruin the happiness of Khushi or my family wont be tolerated under my roof !!!!!

the Raizadas stood stunned in the face of Arnav's fury...they knew that there would be no stopping the mighty ASR today...and they didnt want to coz he was right...Anjali and Dadi didnt deserve to be a part of their family after what they had done...it was time to give Arnav and Khushi the support they deserved !!!!

so one by one Nani...Payal...Akash...NK and Mami went and stood along with Arnav and Khushi to show them their support and approval for Arnav's actions !!!!!


Anjali stood watching her family turn against her...it hurt her to loose her family but she was blinded by her love for her husband...and she felt it was okay to loose her family as long as she had her husband with her...

No comments:

Post a Comment