Monday 8 April 2013

SS My heart is yours ( Sequel to Our happily ever after ) - Prologue







Credit for the banner to Indy_Appy ( Appy Di hugss ) 

Onya Arshians !! Hug

My gift to all you wonderful IPKKNDians on the anniv of our beautiful show Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon !! 

This is the sequel to my Arhi SS Our Happily Ever After !! Heart

Love u all !! Heart

A special mention Heart

This SS is a dedication to a very special person in my life , her name is Dia ( togetherforever ) . 




Weddings soon going to happen....

New love stories set to begin....

A lifetime together waits Arnav & Khushi....

Its happiness all the way....

No more trials and tribulations.....

OR IS IT SO ???

Hawks are sweeping in....

Targets have been chosen....

The past will return to haunt them once again....

3 comments:

  1. You do realize that this is literally my dream right now? ;-) Cant Wait!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey contiune e very soon love all ur story's to the core and plez don't make khushi pregnant I. This and don't add a baby ple.szzzzzz

    ReplyDelete
  3. can't wait for you start it. update soon dear.

    ReplyDelete