Saturday 6 April 2013

SS Our happily ever after - Part 14




Banner credit  to Mandy !!! Heart

Khushi ran to Arnav's room...her tears falling freely...she knew Arnav was just joking but his joke made her think what she would do if such a situation really did happen...after all life was unpredictable...she had learnt that lesson very early in her life...she remembered her parent's death...she remembered the emptiness she had felt in her heart...Arnav's love had made her forget all her pains but now the very same love was scaring her...she loved him so much...he was her reason for existence...heart and soul she belonged to him...she couldnt imagine living in a world where he didnt exist...she buried herself on the bed...sobbing helplessly as she hugged the pillow close...

Arnav walked in and saw his Khushi hugging a pillow tight as she cried...he locked the door and rushed to her and sat next to her...just as he was about to take her into his arms...Khushi sensing Arnav's prescence wrapped her arms around him...hugging him tight...holding on as though she was scared he would be snatched away if she let him go...Arnav sense her fear and hugged her closer into his arms as he leaned against the headboard...and before she knew it Khushi was telling Arnav about her darkest fears...

Khushi: Arnavji...I know u were just joking...I know u didnt mean any of it but pls dont talk about death...it scares me...I lost my amma and bauji...they left me and I couldnt even protest...Gods took them away and even today I am haunted by their deaths...darkness scares me...being alone makes me feel as though I dont have anyone who loves me...accidents and blood gives me creeps...Gods have never been kind to me...everytime I love someone...they are taken away from me...our love has never been easy...we loved each other but hatred kept us away...when we realised how much we love each other...u were kidnapped...those days when I spent the nights alone in our room knowing u were in danger...not knowing when I would see u again...the fear that I might never see u again...those days were the worst in my life...and then again when everything became fine...Shyamji tried to hurt me again...am scared Arnavji...am scared of our love...I love U so much and am scared that Gods will take u away from me...am not scared of death if u are there along with me in it...but without u its hell for me...U are the reason for my existence and I cant imagine loosing U...

Silent tears flowed down his face as she revealed her innermost fears to him...her words terrified him...today he realised that he is not above God...he knew there things beyond his control...he could see the reality in her fears...even he was plagued by similar fears...he couldnt imagine a life without Khushi anymore...he knew there were things that even the great ASR couldnt control...but he knew he had to assure Khushi...he knew their love was strong that even death wouldnt keep them apart coz he knew he would cease to exist if something happened to her...

He cupped her face...looking at her with all the love in his heart...even today he was amazed at how hard he fell in love with her...he thanked the stars for the day when she had fallen into his arms like a flash of lightening...he brought her closer and pressed a kiss onto her forhead as he hugged her tighter...

Arnav: Khushi jaan listen to me...I love U and no one is ever going to take u away from me...our love is strong enough that no one can ever dare to break it...we both have had a troubled childhood...we both have had our fair share of pain...we both lost our parents...and we know the pain...Khushi...we were born for each other...till date I have never prayed or believed in the existence of God but today I believe in your faith in your Devi Maiyya...she wont tear us apart again...our love has been star-crossed...like u said its not been easy...we have literally walked through fire to be with each other today...we have faced challeneges and won them...and we will always win Khushi...I wont let our love fail...Arnav aur Khushi hamesha saath rahenge...its my promise to u Khushi...I have faith in your Gods...they wont let even death seperate us...

Khushi hugged him tighter...sending a silent prayer to her DM to always keep them happy and together...Arnav buried his face into her tresses...and brought her down onto the bed...

Khushi got lost in his chocolate brown eyes...that held all the love in the world...his eyes communicated with hers...he could see his entire world...his reason for existence in her eyes...Khushi brought his face closer to hers and gently grazed her lips with his...Arnav gave her a surprised smile as she urged him on with her eyes...

Khushi: Arnavji when the night falls tonite...I will be your bride...and when the sun rises tomorrow morning...it will be a new dawn for us...I know that I will truly belong to Arnav Singh Raizada by tonight and thats how I want to be known...as your for now and forever...

Arnav didnt let her complete as he pressed his lips onto hers...taking her in a kiss full of love and possessiveness...he wanted to scream to the entire world that Khushi belonged to Arnav Singh Raizada...he wanted the world to know that he belonged to his Khushi and no one else...

they kissed like there was no tomorrow...Khushi broke the kiss and moved over to place feathery light kisses on his eyes...his nose...she placed her kisses down on his neck and opened his shirt buttons...Arnav watched as she placed her lips over his heart...he watched as she placed her ears over his heart...listening to his heartbeats...she looked up at him and gave a shy smile...she moved closer to his face...

Khushi: Arnavji...the sound of your heartbeats...thats the most beautiful sound in my world...it reminds me of our love...it assures me that u love me and u are with me...

Arnav pulled her up before she could complete...crushing her tight in his arms as he kissed her senseless...

Arnav: let this night pass Mrs.Arnav Singh Raizada and am never going to let u out of my arms...am going to hide u someplace where only I can find u so that all your time and attention is just for me...am not going to share your love with anyone else...U are all mine...just mine...

just then they heard a knock at the door and Arnav gave a resigned sigh as he got up and pulled Khushi along with him...he kept her hugged to his side as he opened the door to see his family giving them naughty winks and teasing smiles...

Anjali pulled Khushi out of his arms...

Anjali: okay love birds...time to go back home now...u can have your romance sessions later...waise bhi chottey...I know we are not going to see much of our Khushi after today eve...am sure u must have planned a very long honeymoon so that u can have to yourself 

Khushi blushed a deep shade of crimson as Arnav gave her a naughty wink and pulled her back into his arms...

Arnav: U are right Di...am taking Khushi away for a long honeymoon so that none of u get to disturb us and she is going to be in my  arms all the time...and as for now...well I can be with her until we get home...u might need one hour to dress her up...so that one hour I will spare her...and then the shaadi and after that she is all mine !!!! 

all of them burst out laughing seeing Arnav so shamelessly and mad in love with his girl while Khushi blushed and buried herself in his arms...

the Raizadas and Rahul and Lavanya soon left the farmhouse and headed back to RM to get ready for the wedding...

4 couples who had found true love...the Gods smiled as they saw the young souls tease and laugh and pulled pranks at each other...readying themselves to witness and watch over the shaadi that was written at the time of Arnav & Khushi's birth...and soon going to happen as Arnav and Khushi became one in front of the world...

Precap: Arhi Shaadi...the wedding of the century

No comments:

Post a Comment