Monday 15 April 2013

OS Leave Her She is Mine




This OS is my Bday dedication to Divu aka Babydevil !! She had asked me to write an OS on this theme a longtime back but I couldnt thanx to my hectic life !!!

Baby sorry for the long delay but I hope u like this OS !!

Wishing u a very happy bday my love !!! hope u have the best bday ever !!!! God bless u baby and always stay happy and smiling !!!! 

love and hugsss !!! 

Jyo 


The dance had just got over and Khushi’s heart was still fluttering like a captured butterfly, waiting to burst out at the earliest, the memories of the dance still fogging her senses....

Intense brown eyes....

His fingers trailing her body with a possessive touch....

His fingers intimately moving across her stomach....

She shook herself open, slapping herself for her wayward thoughts !!!!

“ come on Khushi, don’t kid yourself !!! Laad Governor isn’t in love with you, he was just being the perfect gentleman, your partner didn’t turn up and he regally took the place and made sure your dance is complete. Don’t have your imagination running wild !!! “ Khushi was rambling to herself, lost in her thoughts that she didn’t see the door to her room getting locked !!!

She turned around in a flash as she heard the click of the lock and her eyes widened in horror as her eyes fell on the person !!!

Shyam Jha stood facing her, an ugly smirk playing across the devil’s face....

“ Done be so scared Khushiji !!! I am not going to eat you up “ drawled Shyam as he prowled her...

Khushi panicked...the doors where shut and the poolside door was faraway from where she stood,there was no visible escape route !!!

“you cant make any noise Khushiji, if any of the others come here, Ill simply tell them that you called me here and then it will be you who will get thrown out and your sister’s marriage will break’...

You were beautiful as always Khushiji, your moves are amazing !! but you know what I hate ?? another man touching you !!! you let saale sahab dance with you, you let him touch you but you cant accept my love ???

You know what Khushiji ??? fine if you don’t want me, but in that case I wont let anyone else have you !!! “ sneered Shyam as he closed the distance between them and trapped her  in his arms !!!

Shyam moved in closer to kiss her when he felt s sharp pain in his groin !! Khushi had kicked him hard on his balls making him crumble to the floor , howling like an angry cat as she fled towards the doors !!!

She didn’t see where she was running and collided against a rigid muscular wall, tears flowing down her cheeks, she froze as her eyes were met with a very familiar pair of brown eyes !!!

Arnav Singh Raizada was looking at her, his expression unfathomable, his jaws clenched in fury, his muscles taut from the rage pulsing through his body, venom coursing through his veins, his blood turning into ice !!!
Shyam gasped in shock as he saw his bro-in-law looking at him like he could kill him with a single stare !!!

Arnav turned to Khushi and cupped her cheeks....

“ Why ?? ... Why Khushi ?? Why didn’t you tell me ??  don’t you know that I will protect you no matter what happens ?? “ Arnav asked her, his tone laced with pain that she kept it away from him for so long !!!

Khushi’s eyes widened as she heard his question, she had expected him to doubt her !! throw her out of the house for seducing his bro-in-law but here he was trying to protect her !!! 

She threw herself into his arms, burying her face in the crook of his neck as she wept....and she spilled her heart out....

“ I am sorry Arnavji....I came here to tell Anjali Di but I couldn’t after seeing how much she loved him, he got engaged to me, he fooled me and everyone at home, he was staying with us as a paying guest, I never loved him but I got engaged to him seeing my Bauji’s failing health...and then when I found out his real face, I broke off my engagement !!! I didn’t tell you, I know its wrong but I couldn’t see you or Di in pain !!! I thought he would change !!!

Arnav hugged her tight in his arms as she told him everything...his heart constricting in pain for all the torture she underwent for him and his Di, furious at the pathetic excuse of a bro-in-law he had !!!

Shyam had meanwhile recovered and headed towards Arnav and Khushi....
He pulled Khushi out of Arnav’s arms and slapped her….

“how dare you Khushiji ??? how can you make such fake stories ?? you are the one who called me into this room and tried to misbehave and now you are making me look like the bad guy ?? “

He turned towards Arnav....

“Saale Sahab don’t believe this girl !! she is a gold digger and she is after you for your money !!! shje is just framing me !! think Saale Sahab, do you think I can cheat on Rani Sahiba and go with Khushiji !! “

As soon as he had finished he felt a heavy fist landing on his face... Arnav had slapped him hard, Shyam wheeled, blood spilling out of his lips !!!
But Arnav didn’t stop, he thrashed him around the room….

“don’t you ever take my Di’s name with your filthy tongue...you cheating bastard !!! and don’t you ever come near my Khushi again !!!!...

Yea you heard me right Shyam Manohar Jha, Khushi is mine !!! I love her and She will live here as my wife, I am giving you one more chance Shyam !!! keep my Di happy and remain faithful to her !!! I will have my men watching on you !!! remember Jha I have my eyes on you !!! its your last chance !!

And this is for the nerve you showed to slap Khushi !!! “ finished Arnav as he kicked him hard on his shins !!! throwing him off balance !!!

“Remember to stay miles away from Khushi because she is mine !!! “
Arnav turned to Khushi who ran into his arms.....he lifted her face and wiped her tears away, smiling at her....

“no more tears Khushi, you are mine now and will always be the love of my life, my wife forever “ declared Arnav as he took her lips in a passionate kiss, thereby starting their love saga while Shyam was left in the backdrop seething in rage !!!

Arnav turned towards his Jeejaji, breaking away from the kiss slightly...

“do you mind leaving our room Jeeju !!! you see its our first kiss and we would love some privacy !!! and oh yaaa please do inform everyone downstairs that we wont be around for sometime, I need some time alone with my girl !!! “ drawled Arnav as he pointed Shyam to the door, who left the room blinded by pain and rage....


Arnav kicked the door shut, locking it behind him and drawing the curtains, picking up Khushi in his arms while she buried herself into his chest, her heart overwhelmed by the sudden change in her life....at the unexpected happiness that had dropped into her life, her heart fluttering like a butterfly as they finally confessed their love for each other.

The End 

1 comment: