Saturday 6 April 2013

SS For U I hurt my love - Part 11



Banner credit to Mandy !!! Heart

Anjali slowly turned towards her Dadi who for once in her life seemed at a loss for words...they had been terribly wrong...they had trusted the wrong person and now the naked truth stared at them without pity mocking them for their pig headedness...they had turned away from the people who loved them for someone who was after nothing but money and now he himself had deserted them.
They had nowhere to go and there was a little baby who had no reason to suffer for their sins...Anjali slowly found her voice...

Anjali: Dadi pls go and inform Nani and pls request her to come here...and pls could u take care of my baby...I want to be left alone for sometime...

Dadi realised that Anjali was right...she needed some time to herself and also Devyani was the only person who would understand them now...she had to talk to her...so she left Anjali in the room and went to talk to Devyani...holding the baby in her arms...

As soon as Dadi left Anjali broke down...but tears had deserted her...emotions had deserted her...her sins were mocking her...flashes of all the past incidents...her brother's tears and agony at her betrayal...Khushi's tears when she had insulted her...the image of Khushi who has stood shocked as she hurled insults at her...her heart writhed in agony...the reason why she left her family himself had given it to her...she had trusted a person who had cast his lustful eyes on her chottey's love...she had trusted someone who had tried to kill her brother...she realised that she no longer deserved to be loved by her family...she had proven herself unworthy of their love...she smiled when she thought about Khushi being in her brother's life...she knew Khushi would always keep Arnav happy...but she couldnt let her daughter pay for her sins...yes she owed her daughter that much...she knew who she could trust now...she knew with whom her daughter would be safest...she knew Khushi would be a much better mother to her baby...
Anjali got up from her bed...and grabbed a piece of paper and slowly wrote down her last words...Anjali Singh Raizada wrote her last words to Khushi Arnav Singh Raizada

Khushiji

I dont know if I have the write to beg for forgiveness...I dont think am worthy of even that...as I write this letter I know who is right and who is wrong...I know who loved me and I hurt the people who loved me...I raised chottey like my own son but I failed to understand his love...beyond imagination I have hurt him and if it wasnt for U my chottey would have been destroyed...I know its your love that keeps him alive...I can see his happiness with u and I want that to last forever...more than that I can see how much u loved me...U have loved me as much as chottey loved me...U truly loved me like your elder sister...but I have damaged my relation with everyone in my home beyond repair...nothing will ever be the same and I am not strong 
enough to live with this guilt...I cant Khushi...each breath that I take...its hurting me...but I have one last request...my daughter...she doesnt deserve to be punished for her mother's sins...am leaving her in your care...I know u can be a much better mother to my baby...she doesnt deserve a mother like me...pls raise her as your own...never tell her about her mother...she doesnt have to know me...she doesnt have to live her life in the shame that she was born to an evil sinner like me...am going Khushi...take care of my baby and more than that take care of chottey...I know I dont have to tell u coz I know u love him more than your own life.my prayers are always with u.

Love 
Di

Anjali kept the letter on the table and left the room...she slipped out of the hospital unnoticed...she walked off aimlessly...no clue where she was going...her life played out in front of her...her parents death...her chottey's love and care...her marriage...her betrayal...how Khushi had begged and pleaded her to believe her and the most painful...her husband's real face...his admission that he craved only Khushi...his admission that she was nothing more than trash for him...his admission that that he had tried to kill Arnav...

She didnt see the truck speeding her way...she didnt hear the blaring horns...she didnt hear the shouts from the onlookers...she heard nothing as she was hit...send flying into the air...the physical pain was nothing compared to her mental agony...felt nothing as her body lay in a pool of blood...the last image in her eyes was that of her baby...and a smile crossed her face as she realised that her baby was in safe hands...her agony was over and her baby had Khushi as her mother...

Anjali...born as a Raizada...died as a Raizada...died coz she couldnt live with guilt...she paid for her sins with her own death...she lost her loved ones coz of her own sins...had she tried to live she would have realised that her family would have taken her back...would have realised that her chottey and Khushi still loved her like before...that they hoped and yearned that she would come back...but life isnt always meant to be beautiful...life is also ugly and Anjali Raizada's life was testimony to the ugliness and cruel nature that fates throw at us at times...


2 hours later...

Anjali's body was found...she had died on the spot...Raizadas were at the hospital...Dadi kept uttering her silent apologies but nobody heard her...Nani and Mami wept...Payal and Mamji was with them...Akash and NK were taking care of the formalities...Khushi had not uttered a word all the while...Di's letter was pressed to her heart as she cried...Khushi 
ran to the nursery to Di's baby...the angel was sleeping unaware that her mother had left her...Khushi took her in her arms...pressing kisses all over her face...as she held the baby she could feel Di in her...she felt like she were in the arms of Di once again...Arnav stood watching Khushi crying with the baby in her arms...he had read the letter his Di left Khushi...he had got his Di back but also lost her...Anjali had died as his Di...not as Mrs.Jha...he could understand her actions...his Di had never been strong...it had always been him who had supported her...his heart 
broke coz of the fact that his Di was no more...he had lost his mother figure...but he was happy that his Di was at peace now...he knew that had she been alive she would have lived every second of her life in agony and guilt...he was happy that his Di was at peace finally...
He looked at Khushi who held his Di's baby as though it was the most precious soul in her life...he knew Khushi would be the best mother to his Di's baby...he walked upto her and hugged her and the baby in her arms...Khushi kept her head on his chest...her tears falling freely...he hugged her tighter in his arms...kissing her on her forhead...looked at the baby who seemed to be perfectly happy in Khushi's arms...baby looked like she had found heaven in Khushi...he couldnt help smiling...he knew Khushi's arms was heaven to anyone whom she loved...his love for her
was testimony to the fact...he placed a kiss on the baby's cheeks...promising his Di that he and Khushi would raise the baby like their own...He slowly lead Khushi along with the baby back to 
Shantivan...back to their home and to a new beginning...Arnav and Khushi took little Anjali into their lives...she became the princess in their life..the princess of the Raizada family.

No comments:

Post a Comment