Saturday 6 April 2013

SS our Happily ever after - Part 2



Banner credit  to Mandy !!! Heart

Arnav opened the door to see his Di...she looked tensed as though sensing his coldness towards her but Anjali wasn't complaining'.after all she had earned this cold behaviour from him for putting his love through hell...but she wanted to make up for it and she was going to do it the right way !!!!

"Chotte...can I come in ???...I wanted to speak to both of U and its important "...asked Anjali
"fine Di...come in"...replied Arnav...his demeanour still hard but he relented.

Khushi came out of the washroom...seeing Anjali she gave her a small smile...she didn't know what Anjali wanted and she was scared of what Anjali might ask her to do'She looked Arnav...her heart beating fast...she was scared Anjali might ask her to leave...she wouldn't be able to stand the separation from Arnav'not anymore...Arnav gave her a reassuring look and came and stood next to her...holding her around her waist...both waited for Anjali to speak

"Chotte...Khushiji...I know I have hurt both of U a lot...specially U Khushiji...but I want to make amends now...and more than that I want to see both of U happy...last time u both remarried in front of the family again...I wasn't in my right mind to give u my blessings and also there wasn't any pooja or anything for that matter'..I want both of U to do this the proper way...I want both of U to remarry with all the rituals and ceremonies...Khushiji...I will inform your family that we are holding your marriage again...they wont doubt anything since u both got married without the family in the first place...they will only be happy to see U both getting married again...pls Khushiji...dont deny me my chance to make it upto U...I have always loved U like my sister...but what happened over the past few days really made me insane...I trust U now...and I want to do my duty as an elder sister." ...said Anjali

Khushi was only too happy to hear Anjali..she hugged her tightly...letting her tears fall...after all Anjali meant a lot to her...Anjali had always been the cupid between her and Arnavji...it had hurt Khushi a lot when Anjali had turned against her but she had understood her pain and now again because of Anjali her dream wedding was going to happen...she was only too happy to agree..."its k Di...dont be sorry...I perfectly understand your pain...Di am only to happy to make your dream come true...its always been my dream to have such a wedding...thank you Di !!!"

Arnav smiled seeing Anjali and Khushi together after all the bitterness...his anger towards his Di vanished...if his Di had hurt Khushi...she was doing everything possible to make it upto her...Arnav went and hugged both of them...and the trio shared a cute hug...just then Arnav realised that if the remarriage was going to take place then Khushi might go to GH till then and come what may he wasn't going to let that happen'.even if its for a few days...he couldn't bear to be away from Khushi'he wanted her near him always...he would sleep in a separate room till the marriage but he wanted Khushi at RM itself...infront of his eyes...he couldnt bear one more separation from her even if its for a good reason !!!!

"Di...I have a condition...u can arrange the marriage and all the rituals but Khushi wont leave RM and go to GH until the marriage happens...I want her around me Di...I cant bear the separation from her again...she can share your room until the marriage happens but am not going to let anyone take her away from me...I want her to be here itself...where I can see her when I want "...finished Arnav...slightly blushing...Khushi was also blushing...her face crimson red hearing her husband...Anjali looked at the happily in love pair and knew it wouldn't be fair to separate them after all the pain they had endured...she nodded...

"okay chotte...as u wish...no one is going to take your Khushi away from U...so stop worrying now...both of U freshen up and come for breakfast...I will talk to Khushi's parents meanwhile and start the arrangements"
Anjali walked out and left the couple alone...Arnav closed the door and looked at Khushi...he walked over to her and placed a soft kiss on her forhead...

"am sorry Khushi about not letting u go to Buaji's house...I know that would have been the proper way...but knowing my Di and her wedding plans...am sure that would have meant atleast 2 weeks without U here...and I couldn't bear that...I just got U back Khushi...and I cant bear to part with u even for 2 hours for that matter...I want u around me always...within the reach of my eyes and ears...I love U jaan and want u with me 24*7...even after marriage if u want to go to buaji's house to stay...am not letting u go alone...I'll also come with U...and thats final "...finished Arnav

Khushi rested her head over his heart...hearing his hearbeats...she was only too happy to stay at RM...it was true that she did miss going to Buaji's place but it was also true that she yearned for Arnav's company as much as he wanted hers...and even one week without him was torture for her...she looked at him...a shy smile on her face..."when did I say that I want to go to Buaji's house...what do u think...that only u will miss me...what about me...I got U back after so long...our love story has just begun and am not ready to be away from U for even one day...I want to sleep every night resting my face on your hands and want to wake up knowing that am safe in your arms Arnavji...so don't think about letting me go because am not going anywhere !!!"...said Khushi...blushing so much at her own boldness yet happy that she had spoken her heart...Arnav was elated beyond words to hear her...she had become infinitely precious to him...to his survival...to his happiness !!!!

Precap...Arshi engagement and Shyam's attempt to hurt Khushi

No comments:

Post a Comment