Friday 5 April 2013

TS Teri Meri Prem Kahaani - Part 2




Arnav: I was 14 years old Khushi...it was Di's marriage...it was the happiest day in my mother's life...her daughter was getting married...my Di was about to enter the most beautiful phase of her life...I was the happiest seeing my Di blush like the most beautiful bride in the world...it was time for the shaadi to begin and I saw that Ma was absent...I went to my parent's room to search for her...thats when I heard Ma & Papa arguing over something...what came next shattered my world...my family and it took away all my happiness...

Ma was accusing Papa of having an affair with another lady...she had caught them red handed...Papa didnt even try to deny it...he accepted it...worst part was that the other lady had been tricked too...Papa had convinced her that he was a single unmarried man...he had cheated 2 people...2 innocent souls...Ma was heartbroken...she couldnt bear the deceit and the shame...she couldnt believe that my father was so calm in admitting his affair...he didnt care a damn as to what his wife...his children...or the other woman whom he had cheated on...and then before I could do anything...
Ma who couldnt bear the betrayal from the man she had loved with all her heart...right in front of me she shot herself...and before I could even cry out...my coward of a father...took the same gun and shit himself...2 gun shots that ripped my family apart...Sheesh Mahal where the shaadi was happening turned into a funeral home...at the time when my Di was supposed to be married off...she was sitting in front of my parents's bodies...weeping her heart out...
The world turned dark for me Khushi...My mother had paid the price of true love...it was her love for my dad that took her life...I hated the very concept of love...I lost my faith in Gods...my heart turned into a stone...money and power became my obsession...I wanted to reach that level where I could be in complete control of my life...where I could ensure my family's happiness and welfare and make sure that no one destroyed it...

Khushi listened stunned as the Arnav Singh Raizada bared her soul to her...she could see the wounded heart beneath the dark facade...she could see the puzzle pieces falling into place...she could see clearly what had turned the tender hearted Arnav into the cold ruthless ASR !!! 

but Arnav wasnt done yet...she watched him as he turned to her and spoke directly to her...looking deep into her eyes...

Arnav: Khushi u must be wondering why am telling u all this...Khushi I want u to know me...I want u to know my past present and if possible I want u to be a part of my present and future...Khushi u are everything my mind was determined to hate and what my heart has always wanted. U are everything that my heart fears yet so desperately wants to feel...Khushi U are the symbol of beautiful thriving life...U broke through all the barriers I had built around myself...making myself immune to human feelings that are primal...u turned my world topsy turvy...made me feel emotions that I hated...made me feel vulnerable...I couldnt see u in pain...I couldnt accept my heart's feelings towards u...I tried to hate u and push u away but u came back stronger than before...and I am done fighting my feelings Khushi...I cant resist what I feel for u...

Khushi I love u...I love u with every cell in my body...every fiber of my being...every inch of my soul and heart belongs to u Khushi...and I am ready to take the plunge with u Khushi...I am sorry from my heart for all the pain I inflicted on u...I want to lay the world at your feet...I want to show the world that u belong to me...I want u in my life...I want u so badly Khushi...coz now even the thought of going away from u...kills my existence...I feel empty when u arent around...I want to live again Khushi and I can live only if u are there along with me...I have told u what everything that u need to know about me...the decision is yours...no matter what u decide today...I will always love u...till the last breath of my life...

Khushi was stunned...this was the most beautiful moment in her life...the man she loved with all her heart had just bared his soul to her...he wanted her as much as she did...all she wanted to do was drown in his arms...forgetting the rest of the world and live with him...healing his wounds...and thats exactly what she did...she got up...he got up along with her and before he knew it she was hugging him tight...he could feel her acceptance...he crushed her into his arms...burying himself in his tresses...forgetting everything else but her...

Khushi for the first time in her life ever since the death of her parents felt she was at home finally...she had found her haven in his arms...she had found the most secure place on earth...his arms where she truly belonged...
thats when the ugly truth of her life rose to the surface...she remembered Shyam Manohar Jha...the beast who had betrayed her Arnavji's sister...the creep who was even now cheating on his angelic wife...Khushi knew she would have to tell Arnav the truth...she didnt want to start her life with Arnav based on deception or lies...her Arnavji had faced enough of deception and betrayal...she wouldnt do the same to him...she would tell him the truth of his Jeejaji and let him decide whether he wanted her or not...

She broke out of the hug...he was smiling at her...she made him sit on the recliner...and then she gently laid her head on his lap...she held him tight as she began to speak...

Khushi: after the death of my parents...Amma Bauji and Jiji became my world...they never made me feel that I was an orphan...they gave me all the love in the world...we grew up...you walked into my life...my life turned into a roller coaster ride where I had no control over my feelings...around the same time...another man entered my life...he came as a friend while u came as the tormentor yet I felt more drawn towards u...he was the reason I got the job in AR...he became an almost member of my family...he won over everyone's heart with his charm but not mine...though I could never place it...or explain it...something always stopped me from trusting him...he was everything but nice to me...well mannered...and then tragedy struck..Bauji fell ill...Buaji wanted to give my Bauji every happiness he deserved...she decided to get me married...and he was the man she chose for me...

Arnav listened...his heart turning into ice...something told him that he was not going to like what he heard...he stroked her hair as she continued...

Khushi: the day u tied that bandaid on my finger...I got engaged to him...a decision I accepted for my family...coz my heart already belonged to someone else...even though my heart refused to acknowledge it...I was already in love with u...u were and are in all my thoughts...u are the only person I want to love and belong to...it was mangalsutra & sindoor in your name that i wanted on myself...and then on that fateful day...I discovered the truth about him...

Arnavji remember my ex fiance's name was Shyam...the day of that havan in Shantivan...I cam face to face with my fiance in Shantivan...the very same man Anjali Di idolised & loved with all her heart turned out to be ther very same man I was engaged too...Shyam my fiance & Shyam Manohar Jha...both turned out to be the same people...

I was shattered...not coz I was betrayed...coz my heart never loved him...but I couldnt bear the thought as to what U & Di would go through if his truth came out...I broke off my engagement...my family threw him out...I came to tell the truth to Di the next day but seeing her love for Shyam...I decided to keep quiet...thinking that he would reform and learn to love the gem of his wife who loved and lived for him...

Arnavji...u laid out your heart in front of me today...I love u Arnavji... I have always loved u...and always wanted to belong to u...but I couldnt start our relation based on lies and deceptions...I want u to know this truth...U can decide now...U can hate me...send me out of your life...make my existence hell...anything...my heart will always love u the same...coz Khushi's heart always belonged to Arnav...I havent loved anyone else and I will never love anyone else...but You.

No comments:

Post a Comment