Friday 5 April 2013

OS Di...I love Khushi - Part 2




Arnav broke the kiss with Khushi hearing Di's scream...but it didn't startle him...well nothing his Di does today was going to change his mind...it was time that his Di got a taste of the ASR in him...he gave a cold stare..."what is it Di...why are u interrupting me...isnt this what u always wanted...u wanted me to fall in love and now I am in love...pls Di...u will get your chance to speak once I am done...till then it would be better for your health that u keep quiet...because your screams are not going to stop me today from becoming's Khushi's forever !!!!"


Arnav then turned his attention to Khushi once more who had tears in her eyes seeing his love for her...he took the mangalsutra and tied it around her neck...and then he did something that no one thought was capable of ASR...the ruthless man with a loveless heart !!!


He took a blade and made a tiny cut in his finger...seeing his finger dripping in blood Khushi panicked but he silenced her with a single glare...fingers dripping he filled her mang with his blood marking her his wife in a way the world has never seen before !!!!


He gave Khushi a shy smile and she couldn't help smiling back at him though she was furious with him for injuring himself...how could she ever be angry with the hopelessly romantic Arnav in front of her...he knew she would deal with him later in the privacy of their room for what he did but for now she held her tongue !!!


Arnav placed his hand around Khushi's waist and turned to look at his family who were shocked into silence...well it was time that each and every member of his family got what they deserved !!!


Arnav turned to his Di and spoke "Di u have raised me with a mother's love...a love that I have never known and not missed...thanx to u...u were the one who taught me the importance of love and sacrifice...well Di u should be happy...your chotte is in love and yes Di u were right...if Khushi leaves me...even the thought of her leaving me kills me...and I swear Di...I will have only hatred in mind for anyone who dares to separate me from Khushi...body and soul I belong to her now"


Anjali could do nothing but cry out...she pleaded with him telling him that she didn't want to loose him for which Arnav had only one answer...
"I am not yours to loose Di...I belong to Khushi as much as she belongs to me and henceforth no one is as important to me as Khushi...u may accuse me that am turning my back on because of Khushi but I could accuse u of the same thing...Di did I complain and moan when u got married to Shyam...when he became the center of your world...when u spent more time with him...kept all your poojas and vraths for him...I was truly happy for u Di...I gave u your space...things change Di...after getting married things change...u have to make space for my wife...I will always be your brother and I will take care of your every single need but u have to make space for my wife...u have to give us our privacy...not invade upon it...u got angry with me when I threw your husband out for cheating u and misbehaving with Khushi...but I didn't complain because I knew u needed time but now your time is up Di...its time U accepted the truth for yours as well as your child's sake...and as much as u hate me abusing Shyam I hate it when someone abuses Khushi and tries to keep us apart...Di if u still cant accept what Shyam did and if u still think that Khushi is the culprit then u are welcome to leave this house and go to him...no one will stop U from going to him but remember Di u will still have your family to support u if u ever discover the truth about him on your own...but keep one thing in mind Di...Khushi is also a Raizada now and she is my wife...so she will be where her husband is and this is my house too so she will live with me here and if u want to be accepted in this house or in my heart then u have to accept Khushi first...anyone who has anything against my wife can leave NOW !!!!"


The Raizada clan stood speechless hearing Arnav...Nani's eyes were shining with pride for her grandson...she felt sorry for Anjali but she knew that Arnav was right in whatever he said and so she went upto them and blessed them...Nani hugged Khushi with tears in her eyes...she thanked the Gods for sending Khushi into their family...into her chotte's life !!!
Arnav then looked at Akash...rage evident in his eyes...he spoke "Akash its natural for fights to happen in a marriage but don't commit the same mistakes that I did...I misunderstood Khushi and tortured her...but she loved me all the same...life has given me a second chance with her but luck may not favour us all the time...Akash I thank the day the Raizada bros met the Gupta sisters...Payal is a gem of a person who loves u as much as Khushi loves me...treasure her...love her and protect her...maintain her dignity in front of others including your mother...she has no right to treat Payal the way she is treated these days."...Akash bent his head with guilt...whatever his brother said was true...he had hurt Payal beyond words and now it was time to make it upto her...he went upto her to apologise but Payal was Payal...she would never let her husband bent his head...not even in front of her...Payal hugged him tight...letting him know that he had nothing to be sorry for !!!!
Payal then turned to Arnav...the person who had given her dignity due respect...she opened her mouth to speak but Arnav stopped her...he owed her an apology..."Payal...u are my brother's wife and Khushi's sister...I was the reason your marriage broke once...am sorry I caused u and your family so much pain...I threatened Khushi to marry me telling that I would break your marriage to Akash if she didn't...and she married me without hesitation...Payal am sorry for what I have done to both u and Khushi...I promise u that I will treasure Khushi all my life...she is the love of my life Payal and I will never let anything come her way again...if anything or anyone wants to hurt her they will have to pass through me first !!!!...Payal u are like my own sister to me and u have all the rights that a sister has on her brother...am your Devar Payal...am always at your service"...Payal couldn't help smiling at Arnav..."well Arnav...I have forgiven U...if anyone can keep Khushi happy then its U and I am entrusting u my lil sister on behalf of our parents...take care of your wife...and now that u are my Devar u better call me Bhabhi and not Payal !!!"...hearing her Arnav couldn't stop himself...he gave her a mighty ASR hug and said "sure Bhabhi...your sister is safe with me...my heart and soul belongs to her"...saying these words he pulled Khushi along into the hug !!!!

Manorma green with envy seeing Payal's acceptance by Arnav and Akash opened her mouth but Arnav silenced her once more...he said "Mami...the story has been made clear...there are no more misunderstandings...u know Khushi and Payal are innocent and u will accept them as the bahus of this house...its not an option Mami...its a decision...and u have to accept it whether u like it or not or else u are free to leave this house and one more thing Mami...henceforth u will not call Khushi Phati Saari or by any other name that pleases U...she has a name and if u want her u will call her by that name alone...and regarding Bhabhi here...well its upto Akash to speak for her but in this case I will because am sure he will agree with me in saying this...Payal is his wife and my bhabhi and being her Devar I will not tolerate any nonsense against her...Payal and Khushi have equal rights in this house...and u will call her by her proper name and not by any other name that u wish to call..I hope I have made myself clear "...Mami was stunned to hear Arnav speak in such a manner...not just Mami but rest of the Raizadas including Anjali was stunned...after all they never knew what ASR could be like !!!!


Arnav looked at Khushi...he was longing to spend sometime with her alone...enough of family drama...he deserved sometime alone with his angel...even Akash was thinking along the same lines when their thoughts were interrupted by Anjali
To be continued !!!!!


Precap: Anjali decided to leave the house and Khushi brings her back !!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment