Saturday 6 April 2013

SS For U I hurt my Love - Part 8



Banner credit to Mandy !!! Heart

The Raizadas reached the hospital...Shyam saw the them coming since he was at the reception but he gets puzzled seeing Arnav Akash and NK staying back at the reception while the ladies proceeded to meet Anjali and her baby...Shyam made his way back to the room...he didnt tell Anjali or Dadi about the Raizadas arrival...he wanted to see the turn of events...wanted to see it played out without any warnings.

As soon as the door opened Anjali glanced up...her face broke into a bright smile as she saw her Nani and Mami along with Khushi and Payal...Dadi was surprised on their arrival remembering how Nani had slammed the phone when she had called her earlier.

Anjali: Nani I knew you would come to see me and my baby...I knew u wouldnt be able to stay away from my baby...knew your anger would vanish...Nani but where are the others...where is chottey ?? and what about Akash and NK...why didnt they come ??? I cant wait to see chottey holding my baby.

Nani: Anjali bitiya...dont go around looking for chottey...he wont come...neither will Akash or NK...do u think they are going to come to u when u have chosen to live with a man like Shyam ??? Akash and NK love their brother...U broke chottey's trust when  u chose Shyam...after seeing Arnav in pain coz of u...do u think Akash and NK will come to u ??
forget about them do u think I came here to see u ??? u are wrong Anjali...I came here only to see your baby...the baby isnt at fault for what her parents did then why should I deny the baby her share of love...so pls dont think I have forgiven u !!!

Khushi saw that things were escalated and going out of control and decided to intervene but before she could speak Mami spoke up...

Mami: your Nani is right Anjali...after what u have done to Arnav bitwa dont u ever think that we will forgive u...if it was possible I would have taken your child also away from u...with a mother like u...the baby will only suffer...a mother who cant realise and judge right and wrong can never be a good mother...did u even think about your chottey ??? your chottey always did everything for your happiness and what did u give him in return...only pain and betrayal...thank heavens that Khushi bitiya is there in his life...if it wasnt for her love we would have lost our Arnav bitwa...if Arnav smiles today then its only coz of his Khushi...we saw him crying after ages the day u left and if Khushi had not been there we would have never seen him smile...do u know how happy your brother is today with his wife and family ???...so dont expect him to come and meet u...and Akash and NK will never meet anyone who have dared to hurt their brother.

Khushi decided to stop Mami...Payal also understood that it was time to stop Mami from saying too much.
Payal went and held Mami by her shoulders.

Payal: Ma pls its okay...Arnavji is happy today then why are u thinking back to those hateful days ???...we came here to meet the baby...didnt we ??...so lets just stop talking about what is already past...lets just meet Dis baby.

Khushi was holding Nani...seeing her hurt after recollecting all those days in their lives when her grandson was in pain.she looked at Anjali who looked shocked hearing her nani and mami speak to her in such rude tones...Khushi went upto Anjali and held her hands...

Khushi: Di pls dont take into heart what Naniji and Mamiji said...they still love u...what u heard is just their anger...Di...where is our little angel...I cant wait to meet my niece...Di how are u now ??? dont worry about Arnavji...he will also come to meet u one day along with Jiju and Nanehji.

Anjali snatched her hands away from Khushi and turned to her with a look of deep hatred...

Anjali: enough Khushi...dont act all innocent...u are the reason I lost my brother and my family...they are all so blinded by your fake love...U and ur sister are just gold diggers who have set out to ruin my family...one day they will realise that I was right and that day they will come back to me...first u went after my husband and when he didnt fall for your charms u trapped my brother and then my entire family...its coz of u my family hates me now...my brothers didnt even come to see my daughter and then u turn up acting all innocent...just stay away from me khushi and dont u dare come near my daughter...u are the last person I want to see near my daughter.

Nani and Mami seethed with fury seeing Anjali blame Khushi for no fault of hers...they regretted coming to meet Anjali...they came to meet Anjali only coz Khushi convinced them and now Khushi was in tears as she cried on Payal's shoulders.

Dadi was glad seeing Anjali hit back at Khushi...she decided to add her contribution to the already burning fire...

Dadi: Anjali is right...if it wasnt for this casteless girl my grandson would never have gone away from his sister whom he loved more than anyone else...this girl is a bane on any family she goes to...gold digger that she is..she has turned our entire family against us !!!!

Dadi and Anjali too busy in insulting Khushi didnt notice 3 figures who were standing at the doorway...Arnav Akash and NK had come up wondering why the ladies were taking so long...Arnav had sensed Khushi's pain...his heart told him that she was in pain and that she needed him...they had heard everything that Anjali and Dadi told Khushi...world turned dark around Arnav as fury overtook him...it took his entire self control to stop him from going and slapping his sister for hurting Khushi despite everything she had done for her...Dadi was too busy taunting Khushi when she heard a blood curdling scream...

Arnav: ENOUGH !!!

all eyes were on Arnav...Anjali and Dadi stood shocked seeing Arnav standing at their doorway...rage evident in his eyes...he gave Anjali a look of pure loathing...he looked at Khushi who was crying in Payal's arms...she looked at him and his gaze softened...he couldnt see her in pain...Khushi couldnt take it anymore...she ran into his arms...sobbing uncontrollably...Arnav hugged her tight as she cried her heart out.

Akash was holding Payal who was crying seeing her sister in pain.NK looked at Shyam who was smirking seeing the family he loathed in pain...it took all his control to stop him from going and slapping shyam...instead he went Nani and Mami who had tears in their eyes but no words were enough to describe Arnav just then...he had enough...his sister had done enough damage...he was going to clear out all her misconceptions today...he was going to let her know that he hated her.

Arnav was about to speak when Khushi looked at him with beseeching eyes pleading him not to say anything cruel to Anjali...he couldnt understand his wife just then...how could she forgive so easily...how much more selfless could she be ???

Arnav: why Khushi ?? why my love...how can u forgive so easily...how can u stand these insults she has thrown on you after all that u have done for her ?? no Khushi I wont let this repeat again...my sister by birth she maybe but she no longer has a place in my heart...u have cried enough love...not anymore...didnt we all come here coz u wanted us to ??? what did u get khushi ??? cant u see how blinded these people are ???

Anjali: enough chottey...u are talking about your sister...how can u be so blind ??? cant u see shyamji taking care of me...would he do all this if he didnt love me...he would have abandoned me long back...why cant u see that khushi is fooling u ??? why cant u see that she is taking u away from your sister ??

Arnav: enough Mrs.Jha...not another word against my wife...I feel disgusted to even think that we were born of the same mother...that the same blood runs in our veins...dont u dare call me chottey...my sister who loved me and used to call me chottey is dead as far as I know...u are nothing but a mere shade of my dead sister...do u even know why your family came to meet u and your baby ??? you should thank Khushi that we even came here...none of wanted to see u...we shouldnt have come...if we hadnt then Khushi wouldnt be in pain today...it was Khushi who convinced all of  us to come here...she told us not to take out our anger on an innocent soul and now she is in pain...am making it clear today...u have no place in my heart or in my house...u can live with your husband who according to u loves u truly but if this man leaves u then dont even think of coming back to me coz I dont want to see your face ever...I have my family whose happiness is of utmost importance and now u are the reason they are all in pain...u accused Khushi and Payal of being gold diggers...u will very soon realise who is the real gold digger...and dont u dare anythin that hurts Khushi and Payal...Khushi is my life and Payal is my sister now...I dont think I need to make u understand the importance of a sister in my life...one word against them...u will have to deal with ASR for the rest of your life...I wont leave any stone unturned to make your life a living hell !!! as for this man being with u...its only coz he thinks one day I will take u back...he thinks he can lay hands on the Raizada wealth through U and the day he realises he cant he will leave u...mark my words Mrs.Jha coz that day isnt far away !!!

Arnav then turned towards shyam who was shaking in silent anger as he saw his plan falling apart !!!!

Arnav: if u think u can get our wealth through this woman then u are wrong...I have altered my will...this woman who is my sister by birth has no stake on any of the Raizada wealth...the will now states that Arnav Akash and NK has equal stakes on the Raizada wealth...so dont harp on your dreams of getting to us using your wife !!!!

Akash and NK were proud seeing their brother speak up for both the daughters of their house...they just wanted to take Arnav and Khushi and the others and get out from the dratted place !!!!

Akash: Mr and Mrs.Jha...I hope your misconception have been cleared...Mrs.Jha...u wont see your family again...anyone who dares to hurt anyone in my family...be it my wife or my sister or my brother or anyone for that matter has no place in my heart...we are leaving and Mrs.Malik...we all know u are the one feeding poison into Mrs.Jha...am saying on behalf of my brother here...your son has done enough damage to the Raizadas...its coz of him that my brother lost his mother and I lost my badi ma...I will personally make sure that Maliks dont inflict more pain on my brother !!!!

Khushi and Payal watched Akash stunned...they had never seen Akash so angry...Akash then gestured all of them to get going...Arnav held Khushi tight in his arms as he turned to leave..but he stopped seeing NK move towards Shyam...and before they knew it he slapped Shyam tight on his face...SMACK

NK: that was for hurting Nanav...Khushi bhabhi and my entire family...one isnt enough for the stinking bas***d that u are but I dont want to make my hands filthy by touching U...dont u dare come near any of us ever again...and Mrs Jha...u dont know what u have lost and by the time u realise it will be too late !!!!

the Raizadas left leaving the Jhas and Maliks stunned into silence...NK gave Arnav and Akash a triumphant smile. Arnav and Akash couldnt help laughing seeing the satisfied look on NK's face...he had done what they both were itching to do and he had done it for all three of them...they were truly at peace now.

NK: if u thought I was going to leave before giving that cheat what he deserves then u are wrong...am as much a Raizada as both of u...am not going to let that creep get away with hurting my family !!!!

Arnav looked at Khushi who seemed stricken seeing the events happenin around her...she looked at her husband and brothers who loved her so much...it eased her pain but it didnt stop...she still couldnt forget the accusations that Anjali and Dadi had thrown on her.
Arnav made her sit in the car...he arranged for Nani and Mami to be dropped off home...Akash and NK had decided that Payal and Khushi needed cheering up and Arnav couldnt have agreed more to them..they decided to have a night out before returning home...Nani and Mami were only too happy to let their children have some much needed fun...they kissed Khushi and Payal and blessed them and left for RM while the young Raizadas headed out for an all night rendezvous 

No comments:

Post a Comment