Friday 5 April 2013

OS Di...I love Khushi - Part 1






Arnav had had enough...things were crossing limits and he had to put an end to it !!!!...he couldn't believe his Di was so self absorbed...so blind that she was willing to destroy other's life to just get her filthy cheating husband back !!!!...Di was blaming his love for Khushi...she couldn't see the pain that Khushi had to go through so that her marriage remained intact...he was going to give Di exactly what she wanted !!!!


Arnav caught hold of Di and took her to the living room...he asked HP to get everyone there...he himself went to his room and took Khushi by her hand...and took her to the living room where everyone had assembled...Anjali seethed with anger seeing Arnav bringing Khushi by her hand...he asked everyone to follow him to where Devi Maiyya's idol was kept...it was the one place in the house which held no importance to him...but now it was the most scared place to him because he was going to make Khushi his forever in front of Devi Maiyya and his family !!!!


He asked Khushi to remove her mangalsutra and sindoor...Anjali rejoiced hearing this because she thought that her chotte was going to throw Khushi out of the house...Khushi panicked...she had made up her mind to leave RM so that Di would be happy but she didn't want to part with her mangalsutra and sindoor as these symbolized her sacred bond with Arnav...but she did as she was told !!!


Arnav took Khushi's hand and said "I married you by force the day I saw u with Shyam...I thought that u were also with him...thought u loved him...thought u were hell bent on destroying Di's life...I have loved U since the first time u fell into my arms in Sheesh Mahal...I came to u to confess my love when I saw u with Shyam...the world turned dark before my eyes...I couldn't bear the thought of u loving someone else...U were born to be mine and I decided to make u mine...I married u not just to save Di's marriage but because I wanted U...U are mine Khushi and U will always be mine...I married u for a contract marriage of 6 months and its almost over...it took me 6 god damn months to realise ur love for me...to realise that u were innocent all along...that U have loved only me in your entire life...Am sorry Khushi...I know that am not worthy of your love after what I and my family did to U...but am selfish khushi...I cant let u go...I need U to survive...without u I am an empty shell...I will die the day u leave me...so am asking U Khushi Kumari Gupta...will u be mine forever...for the rest of eternity...will u be Mrs.Arnav Singh Raizada...pls love me Khushi and pls stay with me...I need u because u are the only person who can love me the way I am...U are the only person who can love both ASR and Arnav...I love U Khushi and I promise to be yours forever !!!!


Tears streamed down Khushi's face as she heard those words...she knew her answer even before he completed his lil speech...today she was not going to be selfless...she was going to be selfish...for her sake...for his sake...for their love's sake...let the others understand if they want to...but today she wasn't going to deny him his right...she was forever his to love and cherish and she would be with him no matter what happened and today she was going to let him and his family know her love for Arnav Singh Raizada !!!


She slowly went towards him...and cupped his cheeks...she slowly brought her lips closer to his...her doe shaped eyes staring at his...he found his salvation in those eyes and he let her know that he understood by closing the distance between his lips...he captured her lips...kissing her...marking her his forever...the rest of the family watched in silence...nobody knew what to say...they didn't dare interrupt them now...naniji smiled...she didn't want to stop them today...yes it was high time that Khushi got the love and respect she deserves...according to her if at all anyone deserved Arnav it was only Khushi...she silently blessed them...Mamiji opened her mouth to speak but one look from her saas and she held her tongue !!!


Anjali had gone green with envy seeing the sight in front her...her chotte who was hers alone now belonged to Khushi...the girl who took her husband away from her...well she wasn't going to let it happen...first her husband and now her brother...she was determined to take Arnav from Khushi even if it killed her brother !!!!

"enough Chotte"...screamed Anjali...her face livid with anger !!!!

2 comments: