Thursday 11 July 2013

Important Note

Hola Hug

My heartfelt apologies to all my readers for the delay, I was tied down at home with work and couldnt update.updating all my 4 works in one go today and I hope u enjoy them all.looking forward to reading all your feedback Hug

I have some bad news to convey as well.

I will be on a break from this friday onwards till August 2nd week for multiple reasons.

mainly coz I have 3 functions coming up at home and I wont be able to write any updates with all the work going on. and soon after that I have my PG classes starting on this month end for which I have to shift to another state, so it will take time for me to get my net connection and everything.I will be active by August 2nd week and will continue with my updates as usual from then on.

I am really really sorry about this long break , hope you all keep my stories close during this time and dont forget me Embarrassed

Love and Hugs 
Jyo

1 comment:

  1. no probs,,,, till the time you promise to continue the updates by the time you promised but will surely gonna miss you and your writing...........

    take care

    Neag
    (india-forums)

    ReplyDelete