Friday 3 May 2013

FF Our 9 Months - Part 26





Sobs racked through Arnav as he held Khushi  in his arms, Khushi let her tears fall as she held him close in her arms, the tension and agony of the past few hours of torment eventually being vent out, Arnav's fear of loosing Khushi, her fear of being separated from Arnav, it had all taken a toll on them, Armav gently lowered her down onto the bed, he placed his head over her heart, listening to her heartbeats, he held her hands in his, hearing her heart beat soundly in her chest, her pulse beating strong in her wrists, it felt as though the vitals were returning not just in her body but to his as well, his heart had stopped beating since the  time Khushi had fainted in his arms.
They lay there for what seemed like an eternity, neither caring  about all the troubles that lay waiting for them, what mattered was this moment of togetherness, it was a moment stolen from the turmoils of their present, Arnav knew there was a lot he wanted to tell her, a lot he wanted to give her, his unending love for her was bursting through his heart and all he wanted to do was shower it on her, and right then he knew what had to be done !!
Arnav straightened himself on the bed and pulled Khushi tighter into his arms...
"We are going home Khushi, I know there is lot that we want to tell each other and we will have our time Khushi, I am taking you home and then I have something planned, promise me Khushi, when you hear it, you wont refuse, I will tell you soon and I want you to stick to my decision, you wont think about anything else other than yourself, our baby and your husband, just think about the three of us and lagree with me, Promise me Khushi !! "
Khushi cupped his face in her hands, she brought her lips closer to his, savouring the closeness and intimacy the lone hospital room gave them...
"Whatever you say Arnavji, as long as you are with me, I can agree to anything you want but promise me Arnavji, you wont keep me away just because you want to keep me safe, its only with you that I feel safe, I find peace in your arms like nowhere else, please don't keep away, if I have to die today then I want it to be in your arms and not alone !! "
Rage coursed through him as he heard Khushi speaking of death, He caught her lips in a kiss that was coursing with fury and passion !! all the pain and rage of the past few hours was vent out in that single kiss, Khushi too gave in, she didn't want to hold back, she kissed him back like there was no tomorrow, their tongues fighting for control as they dueled with each other, she matched him stroke for stroke, they nipped, sucked and wrestled with each other until the need for air forced them to break apart !!
Still moving his lips against hers, his next few words came in a rush, it was him not begging but commanding her this time !!
"Never again will you talk of leaving me Khushi !! not even death can separate us coz we will die together if we have to but wont leave one without the other !! dammit Khushi I cant exist without you !! I promise you jaan we will be together till our last breath !! "
Khushi smiled through her tears...
"I love you Laad Governor !! "
"And I love you Mrs.Laad Governor !! "
Khushi took his lips in a slow sensual kiss that had the blood rushing to his brains, numbing him, blinding him of all other thoughts other than Khushi, they were too lost in their world that they were unaware of the fact that they had an audience, the doctor had just come in to check on Khushi but seeing their position decided it was best not to disturb them right now !! she was familiar with ASR's temper and she had no desire to fall prey for it !!
She left them alone and went to get the Raizadas who were waiting outside anxiously, the doctor gave them an embarrassed smile...
"Khushi & Arnav, both are fine, dare I say, a little too fine and a little too lost in their world so I don't see any point in disturbing them, you can take Khushi and Dia home so why don't you complete the formalities and then you can take them home, just make sure that they get ample rest !! "
The Raizadas laughed as they heard the doctor, they could very well guess what was going on inside !!
Anjali though stopped laughing and glared at Akash and NK...
"Arnav Akash and NK, well you three have a lot of explaining to do when we get home so better brace yourselves !!! "
Akash looked at Payal who was giving him the death look. NK and Akash sighed, they knew they had their task cut out.
The Raizadas were soon back home, before leaving Arnav had met with the doctor once again and discussed his plan with her and she was only too happy to hear it, doctor appreciated Arnav and told him to go ahead with it and assured him that there was nothing to worry about .
As soon as they reached home, Arnav took Khushi to their room and layed her gently on the bed, on the way he had called up Aman and informed him to double the security around their home, as a result of which Shantivan practically looked like a fortress now.
Arnav had asked everyone to come to his room, he wanted the family to know the full truth as soon as possible, the time for secrets had gone by, it was the time for the revelations, Khushi was lying down on the bed and she held Dia in her arms who was still sleeping, Arnav was sitting next to them, while Anjali sat on the other side whiletheo t hers made themselves comfortable.
Anjali : go on chottey, we are all here, now tell us what this is all about ?? Khushi was in danger before and how come none of us knew ?? what have you been hiding from us ??
Arnav sighed, he knew this was going to be tough, he looked at Akash  & NK who  were sitting next to him, nodding in silent support.
Arnav : Di remember the time when Khushi was looking very weak and you had told to get her checked with the doctor, well a lot happened that day of which we didn't tell you, Di Khushi and the baby , their lives were at risk, Lavanya had switched the medicines !! if we hadn't checked it then, we would have lost Khushi by now !!
The rest of the family was shocked into silence !! Khushi had been in so much danger, they had come so close to loosing her  !!
Neither of them knew what to say….
Arnav didn't stop, he continued, he told them how he had been keeping an eye on Shyam ever since he had been released from jail, how Shyam and Lavanya had been plotting against them !!
With Akash and NK's help, Arnav relayed everything that had happened, their reasons behind letting Shyam back into the house !!
The Raizadas were shocked into silence to say the least , they didn't know whether to rage at Arnav for taking such a huge risk or console him  and Akash and NK for all the pain they had been going through for so long !!!
Anjali was the first to react...
"You know what Chottey, I should have slapped you by now for all this nonsense that you just told me, and the same goes for Akash and NK as well !! I know you three love me but taking such a huge risk  to make me realise that the man who was once my husband is a swine who will never change isn't the solution !! you 3 maybe the Raizadas but you three aren't Gods that you can have a control on everything !! "
" Answer me Chottey, what if something had happened to Khushi in all this !!! you have been around her like a shadow all this time but what if something had happened over which you had no control !! "
Arnav had no answer...
"Di if something had happened to Khushi, then I would have died the very same day , there is no Arnav without Khushi !! "
Khushi's heart broke as she heard the pain and guilt in his voice, she knew he was blaming himself for everything and she couldn't let it happen !! She got up and hugged him close !! Arnav held Khushi in his arms as they slowly let out all their pain !!
Anjali then rounded on Khushi...
"And you Khushi ?? are you and chottey bitten by the same bug ?? don't you have any sense ?? true you weren't aware of their plan early on but when you came to know of it, why didn't you tell us ?? why didn't you stop them ??? can you both just stop thinking of my happiness and think about your own lives for once ?? I am happy in my life, I have Dia, I have you both to always love and support me, I have our entire family !! I don't need anything else but I cant let you both always risk your lives like this !! "
Payal held Anjali as she broke down, everyone had tears, the day had taken such a huge toll on everyone but Arnav had more in store for them...
"Khushi and I are going away for sometime Di !! " 

Precap : Keep guessing !!!  I really dont want to spoil the surprise !! 

No comments:

Post a Comment