Monday 6 May 2013

FF Let Me Love You - Part 4





Meanwhile Payal and Akash were taking a walk across the same garden on the opposite end, Payal walked close to Akash , Akash was surprised at her easy comfort in his company, she had barely kept her distance, Akash slipped his hands into her, slowly twining his fingers with hers and Payal smiled to herself as she returned the grip, they stopped at a comfortable corner of the garden, Akash slowly turned towards Payal, a shy smile creeping onto his face...
Akash : Payal I know we don't know each other  at all, and I don't want to rush into anything Payal that we may regret later on, I know our parents want this alliance to happen, Maa and Alaka loves u already but I feel we both need time to know each other, I like you but I don't know if its love and marriage isn't a joke for me Payal, so lets take this slow !!
Payal stared at Akash like she had been slapped on her face, she had never seen a specimen like him before, his dialogues sounded like it was coming from an idealistic loser which wasn't her impression at all when she had imagined the insanely rich Akash Singh Raizada, she had expected a playboy who would jump into this comfortable alliance, but here he was giving her the picture of a very loyal and idealistic future husband and she wasn't sure how long she would be able to put up with this charade of the demure girl but she knew she had to play along if she wanted this to work out !!
Payal : You are right Akash. Marriage isn't a joke, it's a bond not for just this life but for our next 7 lives and I want to be with my soulmate too, we do need time ti know each other, but are you sure your family wont have a problem if we delay this ?? what about your brother ?? will he wait that long to get married to my sister ??
Akash : I am so happy Payal that you feel the same and don't worry about my family, they will only be too happy to give us the time we need, as for Bhai well thats a doubt !! because going by his antics ever since he saw Khushi, I wont be surprised if he marries her this very instant and brings her home !!! I have never seen Bhai like this, totally love struck !!! Bhai has never had any girlfriends before, dating was a strict NO for him, he always kept telling that he was waiting for his princess to walk into his life and today it feels like he finally got his princess !!!
Payal was seething in jealousy hearing Akash , she couldn't stand the thought that the most eligible bachelor in the country had slipped through her fingers by a near miss and was now going bonkers over her pathetic existence of a sister !!! It steeled her determination to have Arnav for herself even if it was for a day after she was done with Akash !!! however she covered up her venom with a fake smile that she plastered on her face...
Payal : looks like it was love at first sight for your brother . I cant blame him, my sister is such that no one can resist her !!
Akash laughed at her...
Payal : I am sure you are speaking the truth because my brother who hasn't spared a second glance to any girl in his life till now has been walking around the entire house since morning, carrying Khushi's photo with him !!!
Payal knew she had to put an end to this conversation lest she go to Khushi straight away and rip her into pieces !!
Payal : why don't we go back Akash ?? I am sure our parents are waiting to know our decision.
Akash nodded in agreement and they left to go and join the party, meanwhile Alaka was lost in her thoughts, she was sure that Akash-Payal match wouldn't be a trouble fixing up but she was worried about Khushi . She knew Khushi's difficult past, Alaka was privy to all the pain in Khushi's life through rahul and she knew Khushi wouldn't say Yes too easily, which is why she was left dumbstruck when she saw Arnav returning with Khushi, their hands tightly clasped together, Arnav had a smile on his face, Khushi's expression was unreadable, there was a tiny hint of a blush but nothing more !!
The elders smiled as they saw their kids coming back, even Akash & Payal had joined them, Maya though happy that she was finally going to get rid of Khushi, couldn't help but wonder how it is that her Pia didn't land the good fortune of being chosen for Arnav, Payal gave her a wink and Maya couldn't hide her laugh, she knew what was going on in her daughter's mind and couldn't blame her for errant thoughts !!!
Arnav was the one to break the endless silent communication that was being passed by various members of their family,
Arnav : Maa, Papa I know you have always wanted the best for me, you have always kept my happiness your top priority, not just for me but for Akash and Alaka as well, Maa I cant thank you and chotti enough for bringing Khushi into my life, but we need sometime to know each other, we like each other, I love Khushi but there is a lot I want to know about her, a lot that she wants to know about me and we need time for that, we are just asking for 6 months and after that we are ready to get settled !!
Sayali and Samar had tears seeing their in love son, the powerful heir of AR being a total child wasn't an everyday sight !!! Akash couldn't hide his smile, he had never seen his brother so in love !! Alaka was delirious with happiness, she could imagine what must have transpired and she was happy that Khushi was willing to take a chance, proud of her brother for taking so much pain to understand Khushi !!
Khushi herself couldn't help but stare at Arnav, the confidence in his voice that she would eventually accept him, that he would win her heart, his unconditional love on her, it made her happy yet at the same time it send chills through her heart, she was too damaged to love, her past was a mess, her present was a nightmare, she had nothing but pain to share with Arnav, all she would be able to give him was the pain thats been haunting her since the time she was born, she could see that Arnav had a happy family and a happy life, and she didn't want to enter his life and turn it into a saga of pain and hurt !!
Akash seized the opportunity and nodded in agreement with Arnav...
Akash : I agree with Bhai, even Payal and I feel the same, 6 months sounds fine to me as well !!
Alaka and Sayali were so happy that they pulled Khushi into their arms and hugged her tight, Arnav couldn't help but laugh at Khushi's mortitfied expression as she gasped in their tight hold, a small smile adorning her face, Arnav hugged Akash while Payal and Maya seethed seeing Sayali and Alaka showering their love on Khushi !!
Sayali : Welcome to the family Khushi, I don't know what Arnav is planning but i am not letting you go anywhere, at the end of 6 months of your dating period be ready to live here as our daughter !!! I have never seen my elder son so happy in his life as I am seeing him now and its all because of you !!
Alaka : Maa is right Bhabhi !! oops i hope you don't mind me calling you that , you see my brother has strictly warned me and Akash bhai to call you Khushi Bhabhi and nothing else !!! so welcome to the family bhabhi !!!
Khushi looked shocked as she stared at Arnav who was giving her a sheepish grin , she couldn't believe that he was already forcing his siblings to call her bhabhi !!
Maya and Payal were equally shocked, Khushi was their bhabhi already !! they couldn't fathom as to what the Raizadas saw in Khushi that they loved her so much !!
Sayali and Alaka then moved to Payal and hugged her and welcomed her into the family as well, Raj and Samar were only too happy to see the alliance working out !!
Raj : well Samar thanks to our kids and our wives, looks like we don't have much to do !! its happy day for the Guptas when your daughter Alaka saw my daughters Khushi and Payal !! I couldn't have asked for a more perfect match for my 2 angelic daughters !! its going to be a happy union for the Guptas and Raizadas, am sure our clients will be thrilled as well !!
Khushi snorted hearing her dad, this man who had just called her angelic had never spared her a glance ever, he didn't even care about his existence, she was a just a trophy to him which he showcased to the entire world to prove that he was a loving father !!
Samar smiled at Raj...
Samar : I am thrilled Raj, this is indeed a happy day for our families, I am not bothered about clients, you see i always keep my family away from my work. So lets not talk business now,  whether my clients are happy or not, I am very happy to see my two sons so happy and also to have two beautiful angels as my daughters – in – law .
Raj looked like he had been slapped on his face, he wasn't expecting such a reply from Samar but he quickly covered it up with a smile.
Maya walked upto Khushi and caught her in a tight hug but Khushi didn't reciprocate the hug…
Maya : I am so happy for you sweetheart, finally I know my baby is in safe hands, I am never worried about Pia but I want my angel to have the best in her life !!
Arnav noticed the change in Khushi's demeanour, he could sense her hatred , he could see the betrayal, he knew there was more to Maya and Payal that he had to find out.
Payal too joined Maya and Khushi in their hug while Khushi remained immobile.
The rest of the evening passed away in a haze, Payal Maya Sayali and Alaka were busy partying , they had tried to drag Khushi along but Arnav had refused to let her go, they had told him that they too wanted to know Khushi better but he had been adamant, his reply left The Raizada ladies in giggles while the Guptas ladies turned green in envy,
Arnav : you can all have your time with Khushi later, she is not going anywhere from us now but I just saw her today and I don't think I have seen my girl enough that I let you lot take her away from me !!!
Khushi felt as though her ability to speak had left her, she couldn't understand him at all nor his love !! He kept by her side throughout the evening, talking to her, making sure that she had her food, laughing and joking with her, introducing her to his friends, he held her hand throughout the entire party, never letting go, at times holding her around her waist possessively as he took her around, Khushi had to admit to herself that she didn't have the heart to leave him when it finally became time to go back to her house, she never considered it her home because it was a literal hell house !!
Arnav kissed Khushi on her cheeks, mindless of the shocked expressions of their families, Khushi smiled back at him. They had exchanged their numbers and Arnav had promised her that he would check on her.
As soon as they reached home, Khushi went to her room, but she was followed in by Payal who pulled Khushi against the nearest wall, Khushi winced in pain she her back hit the wall, Payal's grip on her hands were hurting her, she looked at Payal who was seething with rage…
Payal : enjoy the attention while you can you creep, because I will have Arnav for myself very soon, don't live under the illusion that your life at the Raizadas is going to be heaven, its going to be worse than what it is now !!!
Payal spat the words out and walked out of the room, Khushi locked the door behind her and broke down, she look at her mother's portrait that was hung on her wall...
Khushi : why Maa, why did you leave me alone ?? why couldn't you take me with you ?? I don't want to hurt Arnav, I knew how Payal would react, she is going to make his life hell if he walks into my life, Maa I feel I can trust Arnav, I feel that he wont cheat me but how can I keep him happy Maa ?? how do I tell him what made me like this ?? Maa I lost Rahul, I don't want to love Arnav and then live in the fear of loosing him as well !!!
Just then she heard her phone ringing, she saw Arnav's name flashing on it, she wiped her tears and picked up the call…
Khushi : Hi                                                                                            
Arnav : Hi Khushi . were you crying ??? stop crying jaan, wipe your tears and go to sleep, no one is going to hurt you anymore, I want you to get a proper sleep tonight because I have a long day planned for you tomorrow !! now don't ask me anymore questions, Sleep tight angel . Good Night, I love you !!
Khushi didn't know what to tell him, she knew there was no point in arguing with him…
Khushi : Goodnight Arnav , and thanx for understanding me.
Arnav heard the smile in her voice, he was glad that she was making small attempts to accept him.
They hung up and Khushi had her routine medicines and soon drifted off to sleep or better to say, she waited for the nightmares to start.
Next Day Morning...
RAHUL !!!!!!!!!!
Khushi woke up screaming, tears staining her cheeks but what shocked her were a pair of arms which had immediately caught her in a tight hug and pulled her in, she opened her eyes to see Arnav looking at her, his eyes were worried, she tried to pull back but he didn't let her go, she broke down in his arms, her tears falling freely...
Arnav had arrived the the Gupta mansion, the housekeeper had let him, Maya and Payal and had gone out and Raj was in the office, when he asked for Khushi, he was led to her room, when he had entered, he saw her twitching in her bed, he understood that she was having a nightmare and then he had heard her screaming for Rahul !! He had no idea who was Rahul or what he meant to Khushi but he knew he would have to let Khushi explain on her own.
Arnav held her tight as she calmed herself down, showering kisses on her hair and face as he held her close, his hands gently stroking her arms, holding her close...
Arnav : Sshhh Khushi, I am here and it was just a nightmare, you are going to be fine, no one is going to hurt your Rahul , Why don't you get dressed Khushi and then we can go and meet Rahul and you can see for yourself that he is fine, you tell me where Rahul lives and I will take you Khushi .
Khushi stared at Arnav through her tears, how could she tell Arnav that Rahul had left her already, she knew there was a lot that Arnav had to know and she knew that she had to tell him, if he wanted to know her more then he needed to know her past as well !!
Khushi looked at Arnav straight into his eyes,
Khushi : Rahul is dead Arnav, Papa killed him !!

4 comments:

  1. Cheval:

    Hey dear friend looove ur blog amazing n wonderful cant wait to read more !!!!

    Waiting :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey yaar!! your blog looks damn awesome!! i will go through it fully sometime soon!!
    I just loved the back ground of it!!
    Continue let me love you soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very beautiful

    ReplyDelete