Wednesday 8 May 2013

FF Love In Death Valley - Part 4









As her lips touched his, Arnav lost all sense of reality, her petal soft lips moved against his, and he found a relief to all the emotions raging through his mind and body, he brought her closer to his body, letting her take the lead, she taught him and he learnt, and soon it was Arnav kissing her, his passion blinding her sense and she let herself go in his arms, their first kiss...
It was primal...
It was pure...
It was passionate...
It was their first ever...
It was the beginning of forever...
Arnav pulled back after sometime, she smiled at him and her smile dazzled his senses, it was just her in his existence now, the outside world lay forgotten, banished into oblivion. But the confusion raged, he needed answers, he wanted to know why she was hidden away from him for so long, he decided to speak his heart...
"Why were you hidden away from me ?? why is  it that I have never seen you ?? What is this that we just gave each other, what is our relation ?? "
She smiled at him, she knew he needed answers, there was so much that he had to know, that he had been unaware of,
"Arnav, I will answer all your questions, you will know everything, you have been raised in blindness, the dark curtain that cloudes your reality, I will remove it soon, but you have to promise me something...
Unless you know your world truly, you should never speak of my existence to anyone, no one should see you with me "
Arnav was stumped as to why she didn't want anyone else to know about her existence, he was sure that his people would be thrilled to see her, she was unique, she was beautiful, she made him feel so happy, he couldn't understand her need to stay hidden…
"Why do you not want others to see you ?? they will be only too happy to see you, then why stay hidden all on your own ?? "
She looked at him with pity, the prince of Death Valley hardly knew his people, he hardly knew his world, all that had been taught to him was an illusion, his heart had been maimed by so many acts of evil, evil that he had committed unknowingly yet they were unspeakable acts of horror, he was living the legacy of his race, his cursed race...
"Your people are already aware of my existence Arnav, there are many like me, my existence is as natural as yours, its not your people who are unaware, its you, you have been kept in the dark, but its time now that you know what you have been deprived off, its time for you to know who you are and what we mean to each other. And for that I have to stay hidden until you are ready to protect me not with just your prowess but with your knowledge as well...
Till then I will stay hidden, if otherwise your people will kill me, the Daityas are assigned to protect you from me, its their duty to put me to death if they find me and they will "
Arnav was shocked, he couldn't imagine losing her, in the short time that he had known her, he realized that she had become primal to his existence, and he couldn't let anyone snatch her away, and so he gave his word to her that he would never speak of her to anyone until he knew all that he had to know.
"I wont let anyone destroy you, wont let anyone wipe you away from my life, wont let anyone harm an inch of you, will do anything it takes to keep you safe !! "
And then she spoke, and so the days and nights began when Arnav would know it all...
His people...
His world...
His existence...
His love...
His heart...
His mission...
His quest...
The Humanity at large...
Nysa's resurrection had begun and there was no stopping it now !!!
"Arnav have you ever thought about your existence ?? How were we born into this world ?? how did we grow up ?? how does the humans or for that matter any life form in our world have progeny, how does our race survive for generations ?? is it man alone ?? doesn't he have a companion ?? "

Arnav was stumped now, he was lost, he had no answer to her questions, ever since the time he can remember the Daityas had raced him, he had never thought as to how he had been created or who were his creators.
She saw that he was lost, he didn't know anything….
" Arnav if you are a man, then I am the woman, we are yin and yang, its the law of nature, we aren't born out of nowhere, every human born into this world has parents, a mother and a father who loves their child endless, thats not the only relation Arnav, A man, he is a father, a son, a brother, a friend, a husband and same goes for woman, she is a mother, a daughter, a sister, a friend, a wife...
You need to understand love, u need to feel the various shades of love, darkness and hate aren't the sole means to exist in this world, there can be light too, there can be happiness, there can be love...
The people of Death Valley have been living in the darkness for too long, hate and evil has become so entrenched in their hearts that they have forgotten love, your existence is the horrific manifestation of the evil that grips Death Valley,  Arnav you are the prince of Death Valley who has been destinied to bring it out of its curse, Death Valley should regain its old grandeur Arnav, Nysa has to rise again !!
You protectors are trying to keep you away from fulfilling destiny, we were born for each other Arnav, we were born to love each other as Adam and Eve, our ancestors and the human race's eternal love birds loved each other, you were kept away from the feminine race by Ahi and Mitra because they didn't want the resurrection of Nysa,
Evil exists in both forms, in both male and female race, people live wayward lives but the good also exists and its the power of love that has been removed from Death Valley and it became that land of perpetual darkness.
Death and Evil aren't the only means or ways to exist in this world Arnav, I cant teach you everything Arnav, you have to learn to trust your heart, you need to let your inhibitions drop, light isn't evil like how you were taught it is, light is pure, it symbolizes everything thats pure in our world.
What you felt for me today is what a man feels for the woman he loves, he wants, he craves for, its what you would feel for the woman who will be the mother to your offspring, what we share is sacred, its pure, My heart can only love you Arnav, it can only surrender to you, no one else has the right to claim me, someday I hope that you will learn to love me, our love wont be easy, a lot of forces out there are waiting to tear us apart."
Arnav slowly felt the puzzle pieces falling, the fog was clearing, whatever he heard made sense, it gave him answers to the unknown questions in his heart, he felt himself getting completed, she brought a sense of fulfilment to his life, to his existence, a meaning to his life, hate and evil had always controlled him, he thought of himself as an animal and despite the amount of times that he had killed, it never gave him peace but today his heart was getting answers but there was more that he had to know, more that he wanted to hear but he saw her rise up.
He watched as she moved closer to him, she circled her arms around him and nestled her cheeks into the crook of his neck, her words a whisper in the winds, solely meant for him...
"you need to go now Arnav, The Daityas will soon find you and they shouldn't see me, come back later, you will get all your answers, there is a lot you have to know, about Nysa, how it became Death Valley, there are people you need to meet, people who has been hidden from you to protect the evil of this land, we will remove the curse together Arnav."
Arnav interrupted her...
"but its not about others I want to know, I want to know you, I need you, I have known you for a little time but my heart isn't letting me leave you, how will I find you again ?? what do I call you ?? "
She felt her heart rise like a new born butterfly as she heard him speak, she knew she held his heart captive just like how he held hers...
"It was written by the Gods that only the person who was born to love me can name me and thats you Arnav, its you who has to give me my name...
I have been waiting for my name since the day I was born, name me Arnav because the world will know me by the name you give me, they will know me as your love, as your woman, I am your Eve. "
Arnav looked at her, deep into her eyes, he could see the love she taught him reflecting in her blue eyes pools, he could feel his heart brim with the love he felt for her, she made him feel happy, she made him feel free, his heart told him to name her for what she made him feel, and that only meant one word in his language, it was a word that he believed to be cursed, that he was taught to be the symbol of destruction of his race but today he knew that there were a lot of things where he had been mislead, he knew that whatever he had been taught to hate deserved to be loved, and so he decided, she had to be named true to what she deserves, and what was worthy of her couldn't be evil and so he named her by a name which would be loved by the Gods and the innocent lives of Nysa yet eternally feared by the evil souls of Death Valley...
"KHUSHI "!!


7 comments:

  1. I so loved d way *khushi* explained arnav about her existence d way nature works..his true history...n everything..i loved how he dint have the heart to leave her n go...
    n finally he gave her a name..her true being..
    *khushi*

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved the update
    it was magical
    rkapoor1382 frm IF

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats on the blog ...... it beautiful just like your stories........

    Neag
    (india-forums)

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful
    they are adam and eve
    their relationship is pure

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow!!!! lovely update!!!
    tachyon( india forum username)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cheval:

    Awesome congratz dear nice blog I love ur update cant wait for more

    ReplyDelete