Friday 30 May 2014

FF Let Me Love You - Part 37



The next day, Arnav & Akash after breakfast left for their office, they didnt want the staff to feel worried or inquisitive about the long absence of their bosses, meanwhile Aryan and Rehaan were headed over to Nikhil.
Back at the office, Arnav briefed Akash about Khushi's idea and Akash was all for it,
"thats great Bhai, this means Bhabhi and Alaka can stay busy and at the same time, they can collaborate with Naina too and it will be beneficial for so many people.
I have already assigned a manager to assist Bhabhi and Alaka on their project, so whatever help they need, the manager will take care of it. "  said Akash while Arnav nodded in agreement.
Just then they were interrupted by Arnav's phone ringing and he frowned as he saw the caller ID, he held it up for Akash to see and his eyes sparkled with anger, he took the phone from Arnav and answered the call,
"what do you want Sakshi ?
Why did you call now ? " Akash snapped at her.
Sakshi on the other hand was a little taken aback to see the usually soft spoken Akash being so rude to her, but she knew what to do,
"relax kiddo before you go firing on all guns. Why are you so angry with me ?
I mean .. why do you hate me so much ?
I didnt attack your girl friend ? I only pointed out how unlucky your brother is that he is stuck with Khushi when he can have loads better than her !! "
" Enough Sakshi !
One more word and I will forget that you happened to be our friend once. I know what your problem is ! you are a pathetic loser, you couldn't get Bhai to fall for you and now you cant stand anyone in his life. You are such a selfish woman .. you know that.
You claim to love my brother but instead of being happy for his happiness, you are trying to ruin it !
Women like you cant love anyone Sakshi , you can only love yourself and for that very reason, you deserve to be alone your life !
As for why am reacting, keep it in mind that you are talking about my brother's wife .. my Bhabhi.
I wont sit quietly and let you speak nonsense about her, watch your mouth Sakshi or else I will personally make sure that I handle you once and for all " replied Akash who looked ready to kill, Arnav placed a hand on his shoulder to calm him down and took the phone from him,
"what is it Sakshi ? just get to the point and leave us alone.
You are dead to us already. " Arnav spat back at Sakshi before she decided to speak another word.
Meanwhile Sakshi was seething as the Raizadas humiliated her but ske knew what she wanted,
"relax Arnav !!
I just called to inform you that I am meeting Raj Gupta ! well I hope you are paying more attention to me now.
You and your family insulted me for that trash of a girl all curled up in your arms ! well then you have to pay the consequences too.
Now I get it that her own family doesn't want her either, you know I don't get it, I cant understand why you are ready to fight for a girl who has been discarded by her own family.
Anyways thats your trouble and I don't care. Point is that I am meeting her father, I did get to know that its open fire between the Guptas and theRaizadas.
Did you forget Arnav, that your family is doing business with mine ? we have too many joint ventures in our projects abroad. Have you ever thought what will happen if my family pulls back our participation ?
Have you ever thought about the losses ?
Well I don't care if we incur losses but if that means tainting the Raizada seal in front of our shareholders. You know I can carry out the same projects with the help of the Guptas .. don't you ?
I wont hesitate to reveal Khushi's past to our shareholders Arnav, her father will vouch for my story. I don't think our shareholders would want to do any kind of business with you if they come to know you are marrying a girl who has been gang raped.
You know it would be pretty awkward to have a rape victim in our company gatherings and corporate parties, the other respected families and their children wouldn't want to deal with her. Its bad reputation.
You ready to take the bite Mr. Arnav Singh Raizada ? " asked Sakshi, positive that she had Arnav stunned but Arnav on the other hand, well you could say he isnt a Harvard graduate for nothing ! his smart business brain was already working on counterplots,
" thanks for the headsup Sakshi.
Give us your best shot ... I will see you on the playground. Make your moves and watch out for mine. You wont know what hit you.
Good Luck and Get Lost !!
For every word you spoke about Khushi ... I will put you through hell " Arnav's every word was deathlike as cut the call and Sakshi had nothing to say as she felt an uneasy feeling creep into the pits of her stomach but she shrugged it off and planned her next move.
Meanwhile Arnav called up Zeeshan,
"Zee .. I need you to collect every possible information you can about Raj Gupta and all his activities, legal and illegal. Collect every single  data, with solid proof that we can use against him. The gist is that he should be thoroughly caught up in his own web of deceit and lies.
If you find people ready to testify against him, take them in, we can give them 100% protection, even to their families so that Raj doesn't try to deter them off.
Can you do that ?? "
Zeeshan listened carefully, " sure Arnav, don't worry about it, might take a couple of weeks but we will have Raj Gupta nailed down soon.
Take care brother " replied Zee as they hang up on each other.
Meanwhile back at the ladies, Khushi & Alaka were at the art gallery, they were finalising the concept of their first exhibition, Khushi was briefing Alaka on her ideas,
"Pari I was thinking, lets do something with a humanitarian theme, like humans, both men & women on equal balance, every shade of emotion but portrayed equally.
What do you think ? "
Pari looked excited as she caught onto Khushi's idea, " I think I get what you are saying Bhabhi, every human emotion that can be experienced, the extremes of it all, but man and woman as equal counterparts on it, supporting each other, protecting each other.
Human life size portraits. We  could start on it. "
And so Khushi and Alaka worked on it, they took separate wings of the gallery so that they could work in their own style. It was a peaceful sight, as the girls went about it, taking occasional breaks in between, Alaka played the violin once in a while and Khushi sang, also Arnav didnt forget to check on her in between.  And so the day flew.
Late in the evening, Alaka left after informing Khushi that she was taking Payal out for a while along with Alisha, Alaka asked if Khushi wanted to join,
" I would have Pari, but I told Arnav already that I would drop by his office after we are done for the day, so I got to go there too " said Khushi as she tried to hude her blush while Alaka nodded understandingly,
"go then Bhabhi, I don't want my Bhai after my life for breaking your date with him. "
Khushi left a little while later and on the way dropped by a coffee shop and got  coffees and sandwiches and soon she was at the office,she walked upto the reception,
"Hi ... can you tell me where Arnav would be right now ? " asked Khushi while the receptionist looked at her perplexed,
"may I know your name please ? do you have an appointment to meet ASR ?
There are no meetings scheduled for him right now. " said the lady at the reception while she scrutinised Khushi. Just then Aman walked in and saw Khushi there, he immediately reached her side,
" Khushi ... Sir is upstairs in his cabin, just take this elevator, its the top floor, there is only Sir's cabin there. He is waiting for you " Aman said as Khushi smiled at him,
"Aman, is Akash here as well ? can you ask him to join us in Arnav's cabin ?
They haven't had anything since afternoon so I got them both their coffees and something to eat. " replied Khushi while Aman assured her he would inform Akash as well.
Once Khushi left Aman turned to the lady at the reception,
"next time, make sure you know who you are speaking to. That was Khushi ... ASR's fiance, get me ?? " asked Aman as he fixed her with a serious stare while the receptionist looked shocked. She immediately mumbled her apologies and got back to work, still trying to recover from the shock that ASR was married.
Meanwhile Arnav got up with a smile as he saw Khushi walk in, she walked upto him and hugged him tight before pulling apart, Arnav pulled her closer as he kissed her on her forehead,
"how was your day Khushi ?
Did Chutki come here as well ? "
Khushi  stroked his cheeks as she replied, " Pari and Alisha are going shopping with Payal, they asked me to join but then I told her about meeting you and came here "  Arnav leaned in closer and placed a kiss on her neck as he whispered,
"did you want to join them Khushi ... I could drop you there if you want while Akash and I go back home. "
Khushi closed her eyes as she settled into his arms, " thats okay Arnav, I wanted to spend time with you too, we can meet the girls later, lets do this, we can leave from here later and go directly to the girls, ask Rehaan Zee and Aryan to meet us there as well and then we can only have dinner before retiring for the night. "
Arnav placed a kiss on the other side of her neck as he nodded in agreement, just then Akash walked in and he immediately turned away seeing the love birds as Khushi jumped apart and Arnav groaned,
"Seriously little brother ... you could come 5 minutes late !! " Arnav snapped at Akash while Khushi glared at him,
"lay him off Arnav, I asked Aman to tell Akash to come here.
You both haven't had anything since your lunch, I got you coffees and sandwiches on my way in, now sit down and have them. "
Akash looked positively delighted, "gosh Bhabhi ... you are a life saver !!
My stomach has been grumbling for a while now and my Bhai wasnt even letting me take a break ! "whined Akash while Arnav glared at him.
Khushi made them both sit down and gave them each their packet while all three of them sat down and discussed their day. Khushi  didnt tell Arnav and Akash about the theme because she and Pari had decided to keep it as a surprise and Arnav had informed Akash not to tell Khushi about Sakshi's threat, he didnt want Khushi stressing more she already was.
Khushi waited for a while as Arnav and Akash finished a few last minute paper works and then the 3 of them left together to meet the others.
Unknown to them, a group of men were following them right behind their car as they sped off into the busy night unaware of the danger lurking around them.

1 comment: