Thursday 8 May 2014

FF Let Me Love You - Part 34






Hola Hug

READ THIS NOTE BEFORE YOU PROCEED TO THE UPDATE. 

okay so am back after one whole month of nothing but exams and now am free for a month and half ... my uni re-opens on June 18th. so yes am working on the updates for LIDV and LHIY which should be ready in the next week. 

coming to my present state of mind, well I am going through a phase of emotional block, well my personal life is fine so I dont know what's triggered this, maybe its the stress of the previous month and I know April was bloody maddening for me, like all I had were exams and exams and frustrating deadlines to meet and yes my life pretty much sucked during the time and now I just feel totally blank, I guess my close friends here know it, I love to talk but right now I struggle to keep in convversations, reason why am saying all this is coz even while writing FFs, its not been easy, I am not satisfied with what I have written, its like I feel I havent given my best, so when you read it and if you feel there is something lacking in it then dont hesitate to TELL me ! pls you will be doing me a great help by telling me whats missing, it will help me fix it. if the update is pathwetic then tell me. 

also from this update onwards, I am going to be a downright B**ch with the evil characters of the story, the approach towards them will be primitive, I know its not the right way, I feel like an animal myself for writing this and yes the details will be highly graphic, reason am being such an animal in this story is that for ages, women have suffered men's animalistic crimes in silence, women have stayed silent out of fear and some women have been forcibly silenced. so when hell breaks loose then men cant expect a fair deal, its an animal revenge waiting for them. so thats my justification for what am doing. 

if you disagree then pls feel free to let me know. 

hope you like the update. Smile 

happy reading. 




Ads by OnlineBrowserAdvertisingAd Options
The next couple of days were a flurry of activity, Rehan Aryan worked 24*7 making sure Nikhil's friends were all tipped off about his whereabouts so that they wouldn't come hunting for him, Aryan had another team working on Nikhil and all his contacts who were likely to have the tapes, his instructions were simple as he briefed his team,
" keep an eye on everything that Nikhil owns, find out everything about him, his properties in town and outside, his bank accounts, anything and everything should be under our eyes.
Keep a tab on his friends and their activities, the tapes that we are looking for could be anywhere and many in number, am sure they have made multiple copies so we need to hunt and destroy every one of those tapes.
Another thing, this operation till the day it reaches the courts is top secret, not a word of this investigation reaches the media, every person in this team will be under strict surveillance so one wrong move and you will loose your badge.
I will not have anyone sabotaging this operation for their 2 minutes in the limelight.
None of you will hog attention by selling a woman's honour !
I hope I have made myself clear, no go and get me results. "
The men under Aryan literally scurried away like rats as they went off to do their jobs, they knew they would pay with more than their lives if they messed this up.
Zeeshan meanwhile was at his office working with his team of lawyers, the instruction given out were simple and brief,
" scour everything that law has taught you, go by your experiences, I have given you all the case details. When this case reaches the court, the defence attorney working for Nikhil shouldn't have a single loophole to weasel out Nikhil or his accomplices, none of them should go unpunished.
Also Aryan Arnav Akash Rehan and Alisha should have total immunity from the law and do that by hook or crook. For ages the law of this land has been twisted around for everything evil so this time lets twist it a bit for something thats good.
Another thing, Khushi should be fully protected using everything our legal system provides, under no circumstances should the media be allowed to descend like wolves on her.
Now get working and don't even think about sharing the case with anyone outside this office, if anyone makes that mistake then I will make sure that you don't wear your black coats ever again. "
His employees gave him  a silent nod as they went off to get started on their work, there was one thing they all knew about Zeeshan, working under him was a real honour , the experience gained under him was better than what any law book in the planet could offer them. On the more dangerous side, if anyone dared to mess with his family or his career then Zeeshan was the most dangerous enemy you could ever make.
                                                                                
Back in their home, Alisha was busy doing her research, if anything she was skilled surgeon and her single aim as she did her job was to give her patients their health at its best with the bare minimum pain possible but right now she was reading up everything possible on how to make Nikhil writh in agony yet at the same time keep him alive.
Back at Vaikuntha  Arnav & Akash left home after promising to come back early in the evening and they headed off straight to the work at hand, when they reached Nikhil was still unconscious and Aryan & Rehan were waiting for the Raizadas, Arnav walked in and went over to Aryan,
"Aryan, if you don't mind I have arranged a separate team, a private team of professional hit men to handle Nikhil, I know its illegal but I don't want you or your men to dirty your hands beyond a limit, as it is what you are doing for us, I know its beyond your job ethics , let the dirty work be done by my men, by this way we can avoid majority of the legal troubles that might rise up. "
Aryan knew this was yet another facet of Arnav's foolproof plan so he happily accepted the plan,
"sure Arnav, that sounds best for all of us so we will go with the private team. So what do you have in mind, how should we start ? "
Arnav exchanged a meaningful look with Akash who immediately called the men inside and gave them their first job,
" prepare a bed of ice that can hold a human body and don't goo tame on the temperatures, it should be freezing cold so go as deep as possible.
Once that is ready, get Nikhil Vaid to the bed and call us, its time we gave him a rousing morning to hell. "
Time passed and the men had done as instructed, Arnav took a glass of ice cold water chilled too the lowest temperature and walked over to Nikhil and splashed it right across his face and chest, and Nikhil woke up choking and stuttering, pulling him back by the hair he drew his face at eye level with his and smiled at him,
" welcome to your first day in hell Vaid !
Was that too cold for you ?? well here then .. let me heat it up a bit for you. " said Arnav as he picked a steel rod nearby and smashed a blow straight across his face that send several teeth breaking as Nikhil tasted blood in his mouth the first thing in the morning, the heat of the blow stinging his skin against the ice cold temperature he had been exposed to.
Akash turned to the men waiting for the next round,
"strip him of every shred of clothing, strip him such that even the models of playboy magazine are put to shame and move him to his bed that's waiting for him.
We need him alive so don't let him starve, give him enough food to keep him barely alive and not beyond that. "
The Raizadas Rehan and Aryan watched with cold cruel eyes as Nikhil howled in agony as the men worked on him, his gut wrenching terrorized screams echoed through the room as they lowered him absolutely nude onto the ice bed, his legs and hands tied so that he couldn't move, once he had been fed enough for the morning, Arnav walked over to where he lay, his eyes wide in terror and fury, the beast that he was didnt hold back as he went on his last ditch attempt to goad Arnav,
" what do you think Raizada ??
You think you can get away with this ??
You think I will spare your wife after you did to me ??
You cant hold me here forever, my friends will come for me and they will release those tapes. And you will be able to do nothing but stand by and watch.
It wont end there Arnav, I will hunt you down and have your wife on my bed and take her with you watching.
Wait for it Arnav , your worst is yet to come !! "
His world turned black as Nikhil spit venom, the beast unleased Arnav roared as he gripped Nikhil by his face exactly where he had been hit sometime back, Nikhil howled in pain as Arnav twisted him in his hands,
" you or your friends will not lay another finger on my wife.
Those tapes will never come out.
I will have your eyes plucked out even if you so much as dare to look at my wife with your dirty eyes again.
I will have you fed to the vultures Vaid , infact very soon ... you will have a taste of the vultures having their meal, you will get the teasers !
You think your friends are going to look for you ?
Well they wont Vaid because they think you are on Holiday .. a long Holiday !
For every word that fell from your stinking mouth, I will have you taste blood, your own rotten blood. !! " Arnav spat venom as he turned to the men waiting,
"time for round 1 of teasers, bring in the first box you find in the room next door, do not open it unless you want to be attacked by whats inside. "
The rest of them looked baffled but did as instructed, as they brought the box inside Arnav took it from them and kept it on the side cabinet and opened it, leeches crawled inside in multitudes, Arnav eyes blazed fire as he watched them, he looked at Vaid, leaned in close,
"you are an animal Vaid and animals like you have always gone unpunished.
You and your kind have persecuted too many  innocent lives so you don't deserve a fair deal.
Its time nature dealt with beasts like you the way it should.
Hell Vaid I feel like an animal myself for doing this to you but yes I am an animal, I know  am not right as a human to do this but for the girl I love , for my wife who is waiting to start a life with me, I can be an animal.
I can be an animal to protect my wife's honour.
This is just the beginning Vaid, you wont die for what am going to do to your today but I will have the blood sucked out of your body today before I send blood coursing through it.
To keep you alive or dead ... the buck stops with Arnav Singh Raizada ! "
What followed next was only the beginning of the worst nightmares for Nikhil, Arnav spilled the leeches onto the ice and it crawled to the only source of warmth on the surface, Nikhil's body, the men watched with ice cold hearts as the leeches sucked the blood out of Nikhil Vaid for survival.
Nikhil writhed as he felt his body going numb, not a soul reached out to console him, all he knew was that his body was infested by the lowest of existences of mother nature.
Rehaan asked Alisha to send over a trusted medical team to keep Vaid alive, his blood samples were taken and blood was brought in from the blood bank.
Vaid started turning pale from the blood seeping out of his body and thats when Arnav let the team do their work, they removed the leeches and worked on reviving Nikhil before time slipped.
Aryan & Akash watched over the proceedings as Arnav stormed out, Zeeshan had arrived on the scene and he followed Arnav out, as they were away from the room, Arnav turned around and gripped him tight,
" Zeesh I am taking off from here, if I stay here one more minute then I will have Nikhil's life drained today, this rage I have no control over it.
Once the bas***d is stabilised, you guys come home asap okay ?
Bring Aryan too ... I am leaving now, tell Akash as well.
I need to see Khushi,  I need to kill this animal inside me Zeesh or else I will wreck havoc. I am going. "
Zeesh pulled Arnav into a warm hug,
"go now Arnav, I understand, I would have done the same if such a thing had happened to my wife. Go to Khushi ... you need to calm down. Go .. she is waiting for you. "
Arnav exited the building and left  for Vaikuntha, Khushi was sitting with Payal and Alaka as Arnav reached, before she could utter a word, Arnav took her by her hand and pulled her to their room, his fingers shaking as he led her away, entering their room he locked it before turning to her, the wild crazed look in his eyes terrified her but the pain she saw in him took her closer to him, she reached out to him and held his hand, she led his shaking frame to the bed and made him sit down, sitting next to him she pulled him into her arms nd Arnav buried his face onto her chest as he hugged her tight, he was shaking and Khushi tired to calm his tensed muscles as she soothed them with her fingers,
"calm down Arnav ... its all going to be fine, just calm down, I don't know what's causing you this agony but I am here to support you.
Calm down and tell me what happened. "
Arnav felt his breathing take control as he relaxed in her arms but the animalistic blood lust that had awaken inside him  still terrified him and he wanted to take it out before it killed him, he looked at Khushi with terrified eyes as he related to her everything that he had done,
"I was an animal back there Khushi and I had this rage to rip Vaid limb to limb. Its still there and I barely feel human when I think about it.
Everytime I think of what he and the others did to you, what he still plans to do, all I want to do is make him bleed to his death.
When I set those leeches loose on him I didnt flinch Khushi, the sadistic pleasure I got as I watched him suffer there.
I smiled through it Khushi, and I couldn't understand myself.
This animal inside me, it feels like its beyond my control.
I have never been like this before, I wont stop now Khushi , I wont stop until every single bas***d who harmed you and walked free are put to rest.
I will write their fates from now on.
What terrifies me is that if I am always going to be like this ? what if I am an animal in reality and what if I hurt you in this madness !
I wont be able to live with that ... "
Khushi felt her heart clench into knots as she saw Arnav's traumatized eyes, she hugged him tighter as she soothed him, she made him lean against the headboard as she faced him, going closer she placed kisses all over his face, on his forehead, over his eyelids, on his cheeks as she hugged him close and layed her head over his beating heart, Arnav pulled her close,
"you are no animal Arnav, you are as gentle as any human could ever be, as any man could ever hope to be.
Whatever you did to Vaid, its born out of your love for your family, its born out of your love for me.
Any man who truly loves his face like would turn primal if they had to deal with their wife's tormentors.
If you wish to, then you can leave Vaid at the hands of the legal system and you wouldn't be doing anything wrong, even now you aren't doing anything wrong and this rage you feel, its only towards the evil around you.
With your family, you treat us all like the most precious beings in your world. You wont hurt us Arnav, I trust you, we all do.
Vaid needs to be punished, not just for what he did to me or Payal, there must have been many others whom he played with like how he did with us and he has to pay for all his sins.
Maybe Gods chose you to be the one to put Vaid to rest, whatever is in store for us, we will face it together Arnav.
I trust you and I know you will always be there to protect me and everyone else in this family from any harm that could come near us.
All I want is for you to be safe Arnav, and I want this over as soon as possible. "
Khushi looked at Arnav who was watching her with intense eyes,
" I want us to live our life away from the shadows of the past, I want to see Alaka and Akash settled in their lives, find the happiness they deserve to have.
Our family deserves to be happy , everything thats happening now, it started with me Arnav, now don't argue with me but all of this is linked with me and you wouldn't have had to deal with it if you hadn't loved me so much ... "
Arnav hushed her ,
"no Khushi, it isnt only connected to you, its connected to you, its connected to Rahul who was my sister's love, so yes its connected to all of us and you cant blame yourself for the Raizada family being part of this now.
I love you knowing everything thats happened with you and nothing can make me regret my choice, I don't care how wretched the past is Khushi, all I care is about living the rest of my life with you.
I love you Khushi Arnav Singh Raizada. "
" I love you too Arnav " echoed Khushi as Arnav pulled her for a long hard kiss that released all the pent up frustration and anger, all hell broke loose as Khushi and Arnav surrendered to their unbridled passion, it was a mess of tongues colliding and mouths meshing together as they consumed each other in the fire of passion and desire and unconditional love.
Minutes later as they lay engulfed in each other's arms, Arnav tracing patterns over her back as Khushi fiddled with his shirt buttons, Arnav caught her fingers in his and looked at her,
" I don't care how messed up our lives are today Khushi, we are not going to sit here and mourn it. This is a fight for justice where its the evil that should be crying, not us.
We should be the ones living our lives to the fullest, get up, I have an idea in mind.
I am calling Zeeshan Rehan Alisha & Aryan as well, lets have a bonfire night tonight, all of us together ! " 







2 comments:

  1. loved it.
    beautiful written.
    arshi r hot and romantic.
    their confessed of love.
    their kiss OMG OMG.
    TF pm.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That bastard deserve much more

    ReplyDelete