Wednesday 8 January 2014

FF Let Me Love You - Part 23




Hola Hug

I know you are all waiting with sticks to hit me for this delay and I am sincerely sorry that I kept you waiting !! 

Xmas , New Year , Bday & Guests @ home , I just couldnt find time to finish writing my updates. 

but anyways am back now and I want to thank everyone who wished me on Xmas , New Year and my Bday , and also for making my bday truly special & unforgettable !! Hug

Merry Xmas & Happy New Year 2014 Heart

PS . even i catch the updates b4 my PMs reach you , pls do chk my PMs, coz thr is small surprise in it Wink 

anyways ... Happy Reading !! Heart




Leaving Sakshi in their office , Arnav & Khushi were headed towards the Gupta Mansion but on the way Arnav stopped the car midway and parked at the side and looked at Khushi who had been silent all this while.
He got out and walked to her side and opened the door for her, they were on a lonely by route off the main road so it was all quiet. Khushi got out without a word and she threw herself into his arms , for some reason tears didnt fall this time, Khushi didnt shed a tear for all the worthless words that Sakshi had thrown on her , it was anger that consumed her, anger that coursed through her veins as she thought about her vile step sister. She clutched Arnav tighter as she tried to calm herself down, Arnav felt her shaking in his arms and pulled her apart and pushed her against the car as he kissed her hard, he had seen the fury in her eyes and it wasnt any less for him, the anger that he felt towards Sakshi, towards the Guptas, towards everyone who had caused her pain in her life, it was consuming them both and the kiss was hard and bruising, there was no gently caress as they consumed each other, trying to get a control on their raging hearts.
Minutes passed by and Khushi felt her heart calming down, and the kiss turned passionate , they didnt care that they were in the middle of nowhere , all they knew was that they needed each other.
They broke apart after what seemed like ages and rested their foreheads against each other, trying to catch their breath.
Arnav caressed her cheeks and her  bottom lip with his thumb,
" where do you want Payal ?? " , asked Arnav.
Khushi looked at him, "lets call her out Arnav, its time she got a little of her own spite back and let her deal with it own her own without having my parents to back her every nonsense. "
So it was decided and Khushi called Payal and asked her to come to a spot they had arranged, Payal having no clue why she was being called eagerly left thinking that maybe Khushi had landed in trouble with Arnav and wanted Payal to help her out.
Meanwhile Arnav had called Akash & Alaka and briefed them on what happened and they soon set out to join them, if there were dealing with Payal then Akash definitely had to be there.
When Payal arrived, she was surprised to see Alaka Akash and Arnav along with Khushi, as she walked forward, Khushi walked upto her and stood facing her and before Payal knew it, she felt a stinging blow on her cheek which send her reeling !!
Payal almost fell before she regained her balance to look at Khushi who seemed to be seething rage while the others said nothing.
"Khushi .. what are you doing ??
What wrong ?? " cried out Payal as she tried to move away from Khushi but there was no escape. She pulled her around and twisted her arms behind her back as she held Payal in place,
"you want to know why I slapped you ??
Or do you want to know why I did this now ??
Come on Payal , after everything that you and your mother did to me, you still don't know that I have been itching for the day when I can give this back to you ??
You evil low life, you have the nerve to ask me what happened after turning Sakshi against me ??
For your knowledge, Sakshi has been shown her place and now its your turn and when it comes to you, I will deal with you !! "
Payal wrenched free from Khushi and ran to Akash,
"why are you staying quiet Akash ??
Cant you see Khushi manhandling me ??
And you are going to stay here and watch as she does as she pleases ??
How can you let this happen ??
You love me !! "
Akash looked at her surprised as she said the last words , he thought he had misheard her but when he saw how serious she was, he burst out laughing, while Alaka and Arnav looked at her with oure venom,
"really Pia baby , you think I loved you ??
A cold hearted witch that you are and you think any sane guy can love you ??
You are so full of yourself Payal , you and your mother, you think money can buy you anything ... even a husband and a family !!
Well for your information, money can buy a guy who can sleep with you at the drop of a hat but a not a guy who can love you from his heart.
Do I look like a fool to you Payal that you think I had no idea what you are ??
Oh please after everything you did to Bhabhi and Rahul , you think I was going to spare you ?? "
It was now Payal who stepped back in shock !!
She had never heard Akash speak like this and he knew about Rahul ?? !! how ??
" you know Rahul ... but how ???
Akash whatever you heard is a big lie , Khushi here is the biggest liar and you shouldn't believe her !! "
Akash pulled her around, his fingers bruising her,
"hold your tongue you vile woman, women who live in brothels are much better than a woman like you who seems to be an angel from the outside and is a witch at her heart !!
And don't you dare speak a word against my Bhabhi or else you wont have a tongue to speak because I will rip it out !!
You think Bhabhi told me about Rahul ?? CORRECTION Payal Gupta , it was Alaka who told me !!
You want to know how Alaka is involved ??
When your pathetic excuse of a father, Raj Gupta killed Rahul , he didnt just destroy his daughter's life but he destroyed our sister's life as well !!
YES !!
Alaka and Rahul were in love and when Rahul died , my sister was the only one alive who knew the truth !!
Arnav bhai & Khushi's bhabhi's rishta was something that Rahul had wanted long back and Alaka made sure that his wishes don't go unfulfilled !!
And I agreed to meet you only so that your parents allow Bhai & Bhabhi to meet !
If you are wondering if they knew about all this , then NO !
Bhai & Bhabhi didnt know anything about us playing cupids but just so that you know,
You called my Bhabhi a liar ??
Well she is not because even before we asked her anything, she told everything about her past to Arnav Bhai !! "
Payal who was left shocked and scared out her wits turned to look at Arnav who was seething by now ,
"Yes Payal , I love Khushi with everything that she is, you thought you can break us up and have me for yourself if I come to know what happened to Khushi ?? 
Well I already knew, Khushi herself told me everything !!
My siblings knew and my parents also know and there is no way in hell that you can break us up !! "
Akash broke in ...
"and as for you , yes I played you !!
If you think that am going to marry you then forget it Payal !!
I would rather stay unmarried than marry an immoral woman like you who has put up her body for sale to all rich men out there !!
Your place is in a brothel Payal , not in a family !!
No guy can ever love you or neither will you be able to be a good wife or mother ... or even a good daughter !!
Because you only care about Money & Power !! you think that money rules everything then so be it Payal , go ahead, use money to buy you all the happiness you want but you wont get me !! 
We are over Payal, no more acts now !! "
Alaka pulled her around, her eyes echoing years of agony & pain ,
"when you and your parents made Bhabhi's life hell , when you snatched away her reason for happiness, you weren't killing her alone !!
You killed me when you all plotted to kill Rahul !!
You killed my heart and ripped my soul and I swear Payal, its payback time now !!
Rest assured you and your parents wont be spared !! "
Payal was out her wits by now, terrified to the core, she felt so small and alone as she faced the Raizadas & Khushi, Arnav had Khushi in his arms and Payal still couldn't believe that the Raizadas had accepted Khushi despite knowing everything about her and that they had been playing Payal all this while !!
But what hit her worst was what Akash told her, she had for the first time seen herself through the eyes of a person who loathed her, she saw how worthless she was to them while they treasured Khushi.
Payal had everything that a person could dream of, a family , money , power , education and beauty and yet in front of the Raizadas she had no respect or value.
And for the first time in her life she felt like a failure.
Arnav walked upto Payal and looked at her point blank,
"you can go back and speak of everything that happened here to your parents and we could care less because Khushi isnt setting foot into that god damn madhouse ever again !!
Tell your parents that Arnav Singh Raizada is seeking payback now !!
Payback for what they did to my Khushi !
And I promise you Payal, once am done with you lot, there would be nothing left of the Guptas !! "
Arnav turned and walked upto Khushi and held her hand and walked away but Khushi wasnt done yet, she looked at Payal ..
"you have caused me enough pain Payal, not just you but also the people who claims to have raised me and I am warning you , pass this onto them as well ,
I am not Khushi Gupta anymore , I am Khushi Arnav Singh Raizada and if they ever try to hurt the people I love , then its going to be the last thing they do before I take their life with my own hands.
Rahul's death wont go in vain Pia, make sure you let Raj Gupta know this. "
And with that they walked away as Payal sat grappling with the dark reality around her, all alone in a deserted nowhere, not knowing that her horrors had just begun.
The worst was yet to come for Payal Gupta. 

No comments:

Post a Comment