Friday 16 August 2013

FF Let Me Love You - Part 15




Hola Heart

okay I know I have been long gone ... sorry guys ... even I hate the delays but my college schedule sucks bigtime .. I leave from home at 7 and come back at 5 ... so u can imagine how it is !! 

I promise I will try to manage 2 updates per week ... these stories are as special to me as it is to everyone who has followed it closely !!! 

I know its tough times for Arshians ... many of lost our spark to write last Nov when hell broke loose but this time it wont happen again !!! we will fight for our show ... and at the same time carry on with all our IPK related works with the same passion !! we will fight out this storm !!! 

those of you who havent signed the petition yet ... pls do it !! 


Also do read this post ... all the petition links are given here ... lets join hands and make sure that our show isnt tainted by fake replications !!! 

This update is specially for my Cherub ( Yogi ) , my Ray ( Inesa ) , my best friend Saij , My adorable angel ( Manal ) and My Little Dia 



The morning passed away in a whirl ... as soon as Alaka had woken up ... they had freshened up and soon the Bhabhi-Nanad duo were busy making breakfast ... in between their casual chats and open laughter .. the home resembled heaven as the 2 girls had a ball together ... meanwhile Arnav had already called up Khushi a dozen times to enquire about her ... and not satisfied by Khushi's replies and assurances ... he had even called up Alaka to make sure that Khushi was absolutely fine ... which resulted in Alaka teasing Khushi to no ends who was surprised to find a welcoming blush blooming on her cheeks ...
Akash had called up to inform them that he and Arnav would be joining them for breakfast ... as soon as the news was coveyed to Khushi ... an idea struck her mind ... she turned to Alaka ...
"Pari ... I was thinking ... since the boys are joining us for breakfast ... I was wondering if I could ... " trailed Khushi who was unable to meet her gaze at Pari who was looking at her puzzled ... seeing Khushi struggle she went over and held Khushi's hands ...
" what is it Bhabhi ... don't hesitate ... you know you can ask me anything " Alaka asked looking expectantly at Khushi  ...
Gathering courage Khushi spoke up ... " I was wondering if it is okay if I made breakfast for Arnav .. I mean I don't know what he likes but if you can tell me what is his favourite dish then I would love to make it for him !!! "
Alaka stared at Khushi for one full minute before bursting out laughing !!!
"Come on Bhabhi ... is this what took you so long to ask ???
Do you even have to ask me permission ... Bhai is all yours and you can do anything for him without giving a damn about asking others ... !!! "
Khushi smiled at Alaka ... " Pari all this is new for me ... to have someone love me expecting nothing in return ... to have someone treat me like a princess rather than an unwanted piece of furniture in their house ... all of it is new ... I don't know if it is love that I feel for Arnav ... I have never experienced such an emotion for anyone else in my life ... what I do know is that ...
He makes me feel loved and wanted ...
He makes me feel like I am his world ...
He gave me full reign over his heart ...
I care about him Pari ... even the thought of him getting hurt is something I cant stand.
To see Arnav smile ... I can do anything ... anything for his happiness ... "
Just then Alaka broke into her little chant about her Arnav ...
"Ssshhh Bhabhi ... I understand how you feel ... I felt the same for Rahul ... you tell me that you don't know if you love Bhai ... I wont answer that question for you ... your love ... it is for you to realise on your own and when the time comes ... you will understand it ...
All this is new for you ... I know but Bhabhi you are already doing a brilliant job !! don't let your insecurity get to you ... Bhai doesn't have specifications as to what his future wife should be ... he never had !!
From the day he understood what is love ... he has always waited for his angel to come to him ... he never had a long list of requirements like most guys we see today ... All he kept telling us is that ...
When he meets his Angel ... He will know its her who is meant for him !!
And thats exactly what happened when he saw your photo for the first time ...
He stared at your photo for a long time ... I waited for him to speak ... to ask me your name and when he didn't ... I told him that your name is Khushi ... and do you know what he replied back ??
" Its Khushi Bhabhi for you Chotti !! "  ""
Khushi was stunned into silence hearing about Arnav's first reaction on seeing her photo ... it was overwhelming for her ... hearing Alaka ... she felt a weight lifting from her heart ... her fear that she would fail to match upto expectations was slowly leaving her ... Khushi hugged Alaka close ...
"thank you Pari ... I don't know what I would have done without you ... you , Arnav , Akash , Mama , Papa ... you all are my strength ... my belief that I can still fight back in life and regain the happiness that I lost ... my faith and hope to keep Arnav happy ... "
Just then Alaka interrupted her once again ...
"Uff Ohhh Bhabhi ... stop thanking me ... if not to be there for each other then what is family for ??? now leave all this and lets get to work ... you want to know whats Bhai's favourite ?? well his favourite breakfast is Mama's Aloo Paratha ... thats what he loves the most ... I think you should make it for Bhai and then we can make him decide whose he likes the best !! " finished Alaka as she winked at Khushi who looked mortified at having to compete with Mama ...
" I will make Aloo Paratha in that case Pari but no comparison with Mama okay ??? I will be happy as long as he likes it but don't start any competition ... do you get me ??? " spoke Khushi giving Pari a warning glance ...
Alaka laughed at her ... "order taken Boss ... now lets get to work !! "
Soon Khushi was busy making Aloo Paratha for Arnav while Pari helped her out ... as the time passed .. the dishes were done ... breakfast was ready and as soon as the girls finished laying the table .. the doorbell rang and Pari smiled mischievously at Khushi before going to answer the door ...
Khushi who had been relaxed and calm till then ... broke out into a sweat ... she knew she wasn't a bad cook ... Rahul always found the food she made delicious ... had always appreciated her but what if Arnav didn't like it ?? she was lost in her thoughts that she didn't notice when Arnav and Akash had entered the dining area ...
And before she knew it ... Arnav had pulled her into his arms .. crushing her in a tight hug !!!
He buried his face into her tresses ... taking in her intoxicating fragrance as she returned the hug ... her arms encircling his waist ...
"Good Morning Princess ... slept tight ?? " asked Arnav as he pecked her on her forhead while Khushi blushed knowing that Alaka and Akash were watching them ...
" How many times will you wish me Good Morning Arnav ??? you spoke to me since morning a dozen times already ... " smiled Khushi as she winked at him !!
"Whoa someone seems to be in a mood to tease me ... well then am not letting you walk free then !! " replied Arnav as he pulled her closer into his arms ...
But Khushi pushed him away ... " loosen your grip Mr.Raizada ... you have already greeted me but I haven't spoken to Akash since morning … its not just you whom I missed ... I missed my little brother as well !! "
Saying so Khushi walked away leaving an open mouthed Arnav gaping at her while a delighted looked Akash came forward to hug her !! It  wasn't everyday that he saw his beloved brother rendered speechless !!!
Khushi hugged Akash warmly before ruffling his hair affectionately ...
"Good Morning Akash ... ready for breakfast ??? "
Akash winked at her ... "ofcourse Bhabhi ... I am really hungry now .. and seeing my Bhai stunned into silence ... well am sure am in for a rocking day today !! "
Khushi laughed along as she saw Arnav still standing on the same spot .. staring at her in pure shock ... she called out to  him ...
"Shut your mouth Arnav or else a fly might get in ... do you really want to eat insects for your breakfast ??? "
Alaka and Akash burst out laughing as they saw Khushi teasing Arnav ...
Alaka went over to Arnav and closed his mouth ... whispering to him ...
"Shut your mouth Bhai... Bhabhi is right ... you cant eat flies for breakfast .. especially  when Bhabhi went out of her way to make breakfast for you !!! "
That did it for Arnav who immediately snapped back into his senses !!
"What ?? !! .. Khushi made breakfast for me ??? then what are we waiting for ??? damn I am hungry now !!! " declared Arnav who saw that Khushi had instantaneously turned red at the mention of breakfast ...
"Dont think I have spared you Khushi ... let me finish breakfast and then I will make you pay !!! "
Akash laughed seeing Khushi's horrified expression while he dragged her to the table . Khushi went over and served Arnav ... while Alaka pushed her to sit in the seat on Arnav's left hand side … she served Akash and Alaka as well and turned to Arnav... she held out a piece of the paratha in her hands .. looking at him ..
"May I  ?? "
Arnav was shocked for a minute .. he smiled at her and opened his mouth .. looking at her expectantly !!!
Khushi fed him with her own hans and then waited for his verdict ... he took his time in eating it and then turned to look at Khushi who was watching him with an anxious expression on her face ... seeing him looking serious ... her face fell and she moved to take the plate from Arnav ...
"Its okay Arnav .. I know it didn't turn out great … I will throw it off and come " She was about to take it off when Arnav caught hold of her hands ... he was looking at her with a damn serious expression on his face ...
"Dont you dare Khushi !!! how can you even think of doing such a blasphemous thing ?? my wife made it for me and you think you can throw it away ??  .. and that too when it tastes so amazing !! "
Khushi looked at him in shock while Akash and Alaka laughed out ... and before she could react ... Arnav had leaned and placed a hard kiss on her cheeks before taking a morsel and placing it into er mouth ... feeding her with his own hands just as she had done for him ...
"That was my revenge on you Khushi for all the teasing you did sometime back ... now relax and taste it for yourself ... you will know that I am not lying !!! " said Arnav as he winked at the others.
Khushi tasted it and was relieved ... Arnav wasn't lying … it did taste good and soon she had Alaka and Akash gushing over her cooking !!
Alaka winked at Khushi before turned to Arnav ...
"Bhai ... we all know that you love it best when Mama makes Aloo Paratha for you ... and Bhabhi warned me strictly that I shouldn't make you judge between her and Mama but I guess it is harmless to ask you one question … what do you have to say about what Bhabhi cooked keeping in mind Mama's cooking ??? "
Khushi threw daggers at Alaka while Arnav looked thoughtful ...
"Chotti ... Khushi is right ... I would never compare between her and Mama ... I don't want to because its not right ... but what I do know is that both Mama and Khushi are special in my life just like you ... when I eat Mama's food ... I can feel her love in it and thats why I love it ... and its the same with Khushi ... when I ate what she made for me ... let it be my favourite dish or anything else... what matters is that ... I feel her love for me in it !!! " replied Arnav while he smiled gently at Khushi who had tears in her eyes !!
Akash broke in ...
"Whoa Bhai trust you to find the right words !!!!  that answer was just beautifully out of this world !! if Mama was here … she would have been so happy … as happy as Bhabhi is !!! "
Khushi had nothing to say as she held onto Arnav's hands … they finished their breakfasts ... Arnav and Khushi taking it in turns to feed each other while the other 2 teased them mercilessly ... but Arnav was not one to care ... all that mattered was the time he got to spend with Khushi ... as soon they had finished breakfast ... Arnav and Akash had got up to clean the table silencing Khushi and Alaka 's protests ... Akash spoke up ...
"Alaka ... Bhabhi .. you both rest now ... you made breakfast ... now leave it to us to clear all this up !! "
Arnav supported him ...
"Akash you clear up the table while I wash the dishes and then we can plan out today's programme "
And so as the guys finished off cleaning …. The topic turned to discussing their schedule for the day ...
Arnav turned to the girls ...
"So ladies whats your plan for today ??? ... Akash and I have a meeting to attend in the morning and then we will join you for lunch "
Alaka nodded her head in agreement ...
"thats fine Bhai ... Bhabhi and i plan to go shopping today ... girls day out and then we also wanted to buy a few things so that we can get started on the art gallery paintings ... we will be done by afternoon and then we can have lunch together and then maybe head out somewhere together in the evening  ... all of us .. what say ?? "
"sounds perfect Chotti ... we will be free accordingly and from tomorrow you both will be at the gallery next to the office so it will be easier to meet up ... " replied Akash ...
Khushi broke in ... "And we have to call Payal and ask if she wants to accompany us for the shopping...  she shouldn't be made to feel that we are playing her … knowing her .. she will grow suspicious if she comes to know that we all are hanging out together without including her "
Akash had his expression set as he heard Khushi ... his cheek muscles twitching ... after knowing what that devil had done to his Bhabhi ... he didn't want to play lover boy with her but he knew Khushi was right …
Arnav broke in ...
"Khushi is right ... we have to ask Payal if she wants to come along ...lets hope she is busy and doesn't join us . "
Akash laughed ... "I wouldn't keep my hopes high Bhai ... knowing her .. she will jump at the chance of getting to spend time with both of us !! "
Khushi and Alaka flinched hearing the mirth in Akash's tone ... they all knew by now what Payal was capable off but now that they were all together ... they would handle her together ... just then Alaka started giving her truly wicked smiles which didn't go unnoticed by the others ...
"why are you smiling chotti ?? that smile of yours tells me that Payal is in for a lot of trouble if she makes the mistake of joining us !!! "asked Arnav while the others looked at her expectantly ...
Alaka laughed as she replied ...
"exactly Bhai ... think about it like this ... Payal hates it when she sees Bhabhi getting our love ... she cant stand it ... specially when she sees it as to how much you love her and take care of her ... now imagine her having to spend a day with us while you and Bhabhi are stuck to each other !!! I think this is the perfect chance ... its time for Payal to know what is true love and how a family should be !! its time Payal sees how Bhabhi should be treated in the right manner rather than having her insulted all along and only you can do it Bhai !!! "
Arnav pulled Khushi into his arms while he Hi-Fived Akash and Alaka ...
"well then ... its decided ... lets make sure we give Payal hell for today ...
Strike One For The Spoiled Brat Of the Guptas  !!! "



4 comments:

  1. oh great they are going to make Payal J and insult her indirectly for what family anf sibling love is...???

    loved the way Arnav is so open to Khushi never care for other if they are being watched or teased,,,,and also Khushi beng coming out of the shell.....
    when Arnav call Khushi his wife ,,i was confuse then it strike me that he has filled her maang eith sindoor infornt of his family,,,,so they are married for him and raizada's and for me too

    loved the update

    Neag
    (india-forums)

    ReplyDelete
  2. loved the update..
    the convo of the 4 is heart warming..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Finally Khushi is getting love of a famly..

    ReplyDelete