Wednesday 26 June 2013

FF Our 9 Months - Part 32



Hola Hug  Heart

back with another update and this one is totally on a particular incident in Arhi's life in flashbacks !!
flashbacks in Italics !! 

Update dedicated to my adorable lil Hrideyy ( Hunny ) , the banner is so damn beautiful hunny !! I loved it...thanku so much for the gift !! Heart

Happy Reading !! Hug







Arnav took her in a kiss so beautiful that it threatened to bursts their hearts, he knew no amount of words could help him tell her what she meant to him or how she made him feel. Arnav Singh Raizada was rarely left speechless and this was one of those occasions.
She had erased all his fears as thought erasing a speck of dust on the window, her faith and conviction in his love for her and their baby, it blew him away, she knew things about him that he himself never acknowledged. Ever since their marriage of 2 years, as each day passed, Arnav would always open out the dark recesses of his heart to Khushi, over the years she had become well acquainted with his past, his struggle to reach the top, the sacrifices he had to make.
He still remembered the day she had come to know fully about his past relationships and why it happened...
 It was a usual weekday, Arnav was busy at the office and Khushi was at RM, the doorbell rang and she went to get open the door, there was a man carrying a parcel of Arnav and she signed it on his behalf and took it to their room, Arnav had always told Khushi that she was free to look into anything that came for him, she had refused but he had made it clear that there was nothing in his life that was a secret to her, infact he used to get annoyed if she waited for him to arrive to open his stuff, so she went ahead and opened it.It was a box of sugar free chocolates along with a card, feeling slightly apprehensive, Khushi had opened it and what she read , broke her heart ...
" Arnav                      
        Waiting for you now and always will
                             Love
                                  Avantika "

Khushi blinked back her tears as she sat down near their bed, she couldn't stop her tears, she didn't even know why it pinched her so much, it was not like she considered herself to be his first love, there was Lavanya before her, and maybe many others before that.
Meanwhile Anjali walked into their room and saw Khushi in her broken state, she immediately went over and sat down next to Khushi who didn't even look upto Anjali, Anjali saw the box of chocolates and the note and immediately understood the reason behind her tears, She pulled Khushi into her arms who broke down, her pain coming out in a rush ...
" Why does it hurt Di ??
I know Arnavji loves me, he is true and loyal to me , there is nothing that makes me doubt his love but then why does it hurt so much ??
Why does his past hurt me so much ?? I always knew it in my heart that there were many girls before me, but it still hurts and this reminder of his past, to know that some girl out there whom he once loved is still waiting for him, whats her fault Di ?? what if I am responsible for Arnavji not going back to her, maybe he would have if I had not been here.
Di its every woman's dream to be the first love of the person she loves, even I had it , was it too much to expect ?? too much to ask ??
Now when I think, I know its silly and immature of me but I am not that woman to whom he said those 3 magical words for the first time, He is my first and last in all its sense Di but I am not lucky enough to be his first, maybe not even his last...
Who knows what future has in store for ...  "
Khushi never got to complete that sentence because she felt her lips getting covered, not letting her utter another syllable.
Anjali and Khushi turned around to see Arnav behind them, his eyes equally wet, one look at him and they knew he had heard everything that Khushi said !!
Arnav had returned early from his office and quickly made his way to their room, on reaching the doors , the sight that met him send needles flying at his heart, his wife, his Khushi was weeping in the arms of his sister who was looking equally in pain and what he heard was killing him by the minute !!
Arnav looked at Anjali ...
"Di could you leave us alone please, I need to talk to Khushi "
Anjali nodded her head as she got up, she slowly pushed Khushi into Arnav's arms who looked unwilling to let her go, Arnav got even more hurt when he saw that Khushi didn't want to be alone with him.
Anjali gave him one final look before leaving the room...
"Chottey this should be the last time that Bhabhi ever gets hurt on this topic again, I shouldn't see any of those parcels in this house nor anything or anyone that reminds anyone in the family about your past "
Arnav gave Anjali his word.
"I promise Di. Never again. "
Arnav looked at Khushi who had gone silent, he picked her up in his arms and placed her gently on their bed, he went and retrieved the parcel, read the note attached to it, he took them both and called HP who came running, Arnav gave him strict instructions to get it destroyed and then closed the door before moving to Khushi.
Arnav cupped her cheeks and made her look at him, her tears were breaking his heart...
"Khushi you are my first and you will be my last as well princess. You know that Arnav cant exist without Khushi !! "
Khushi gave a hollow laugh hearing his words...
"How can I be your first Arnavji when you have had so many woman in your life before I came, one of them is still waiting for you , its not fair on her, she has right on you before me !! "
Her words were driving a stake through him but he knew he had to clear it for once and for all.
"Khushi have you ever wondered why I never told you anything about the women in my life before ?? I share everything about my past with you, I know we haven't discussed my childhood but I have told you everything else. But I never spoke about these women !! ever wondered why ??
Because I never shared the normal girlfriend-boyfriend relationship with any of these girls !!
Khushi I was always a loner, I kept to myself, I wasn't one of those guys who kept chaging their girlfriends like clothes, but somehow women would always try to get to me, these women you are talking of, Lavanya , Avantika and the others, they considered themselves to my GFs but they weren't, I found them to be good company, they were good friends, friends with whom I killed time in between work, the world thought they were my GFs, they considered themselves to be dating me.
And I didn't bother correcting their notions because it didn't matter, because they knew and I knew that I didn't believe in a marriage or relationship and more than my heart or personality, it was my money and its power that attracted them. They loved being ASR's date to glamorous functions.
Khushi your Arnavji has never said those 3 magical words to any of these girls.
I haven't touched any of them in a way a boyfriend does.
I have never let any of them get intimate with me Khushi.
Khushi ... jaan ... please trust me, you are the first woman with whom I fell in love . Dammit Khushi you taught me what love is.
Khushi you changed me , the way I thought and lived my life. I wanted marriage because it means that the world will see you as mine. Your mangalsutra and sindoor, they are as precious to me as it is to you because it tells me you are mine, that you love and that your heart beats for me.
Khushi your dream has come true ...
You are my first and last in all senses like how I am yours baby. There has never been anyone else !!
As for Avantika, she is not what you think she is, she is a high flying socialite in the fashion circle who has always tried to get to me because of who I am, she has always wanted ASR the business tycoon for his money.She sends these parcels every year and I always trash them.
Khushi please trust me baby, don't walk away from me, I haven't let any woman touch my life , my heart or my body , its all yours. "

Khushi looked at her husband, she let his words sink in, the more she absorbed it, the lighter she felt until she felt her pain being replaced by overwhelming happiness, it was like a huge weight leaving her heart, all this time she always carried the knowledge that her husband had a past string of relations before she came into his life but today she was seeing him in a new light, it gave her a new strength, a new feeling of undeniable right over him, she was empowered by the feeling that it was only her who had been loved by this man she was married to.
She was his first as much as he was hers and it was a powerful feeling. She looked at him watching her with anxious eyes. She hugged herself closer to him, her fingers playing with his shirt buttons,
"Arnavji I am sorry for all that happened just now, I am sorry you had to hear all that from me, the parcel when it came, it broke me, and when Di came in , I couldn't hold it any longer. I am sorry for making you go through this !! "
Arnav silenced her, placing his fingers on her lips...
"Shhh Khushi, what you felt is something that any wife or for that matter any woman who loves her man from her heart would feel, there is nothing wrong in what you felt, maybe even I would react the same way, if I knew you loved someone else before me Khushi .
Because you are the only person I am selfish about, all of you belongs to me and I am not willing to share you with anyone else ever, your heart , your body , your soul, your existence, all of it belongs to me and only me and its same from me to you .
Do you get that ?? "
Khushi stared in wonder at the man who held her , staring at her with so much love that she felt she would drown in it !! the incredible truth that they belonged to each other hitting her with a never before felt intensity !!
"Kiss me Arnavji !! "
And thats all it took for Arnav to crush her into his arms, their lips finding each other as their hands clutched onto each other, a kiss lead to another and it went on until passion took over, they made love that night as though there was no tomorrow, they didn't care that their family was waiting for them downstairs, they didn't care about anything or anyone but each other !!
Anjali had told the family what had happened and they all agreed upon the fact that right now only Arnav could heal Khushi .
And their family was right, the next day morning, they saw a Khushi who was happier than ever before and an Arnav who looked totally in love with his wife as he smiled and laughed along with her.

Arnav was brought out of thoughts when he saw Khushi trying to cuddle into his arms...
"feeling sleepy princess ?? "
Khushi gave him a cute pout as she replied, "I am sleepy and I want to sleep in your arms, I cant sleep otherwise !! "
Arnav chuckled as he lifted her up and took her back to their room, he got in next to her and hugged her close as they cuddled each other to sleep.they both needed it, emotionally drained out from the events of that day, it was not long before the love birds drifted off into their beautiful dreams about their future.

4 comments:

  1. i thought their was something serious about Arnav's past,,,, i thought you will make some different past story of Arnav and he is ASR to world, when they meet first time....but it was something after their marriage and nothing but insecurity of being first of eachother,,,,

    loved the update

    Neag
    (india-forums)

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely update. shows the depth of arnav's feeling for khushi

    ReplyDelete
  3. that was awesome so romantic lovely beautiful glad khushi believed arnav thanks so much for the update cant wait for more!

    IF ID:-IPKKNDbigfan

    ReplyDelete