Wednesday 26 March 2014

FF Let Me Love You - Part 31

Hola Hug

welcome to Thread 5 of Let Me Love You Heart the journey so far has been special and promising to me as a writer, and I have no words to thank each one of you for the valuable feedback and endless love you have given this work Smile

there has been a change of banner of LMLY, this banner represents the emotions that will be seen in the upcoming updates of the story, there is going to be pain of deep intensity but with it will come the beginning of a new dawn for all women who suffer like Khushi. 

Banner credit to -Tammy- who absolutely captured my imagination in this banner ! Heart


Another shoutout to my Chubby Pinks Fari for making this special banner for me which was a total surprise ! Hug u know I love u Pinks ! 


anyways enough of my rant ... here comes the update ! Smile

Happy Reading ! 



Nikhil's words hung in the silent room like an executioner's sword, hatred and revulsion filled the very air of the room, if it wasn't for Khushi who looked petrified in Arnav's arms, then Nikhil would have been a dead man by now considering the rage that flitted through Arnav's face, Alaka and Payal had a firm grip on Akash who looked ready to kill, Nikhil knew he had the upper edge for now and so he gloated over the entire situation, he walked over and casually took a seat across the room.
Arnav turned to Aryan and fixed him with a cold stare,
" Aryan, I need to take Khushi back to our home, till then make sure this son of a bitch doesn't leave the place, no one related to him should have any inclination that he is in danger.
I will explain everything to you once I get back but for now I need to take Khushi out"
Aryan clasped Arnav's hand and gave him a smile of re-assurance,
"not to worry Arnav, you get back when things are fine, till then I will personally handle him.
I have a rough picture as to what this bas***d is talking of but I need to know the case details."
Arnav thanked him and turned to look at Nikhil, the very gaze from his eyes radiated hatred and promised retribution,
"I will be back Nikhil and remember this,
You will soon be begging for your own death because your life is about to get a lot more worse than you ever thought it ever could be. "
Saying this Arnav walked out with Khushi who seemed to have gone into shock, Akash, Alaka & Payal followed them.
Throughout the whole drive back, no one uttered a single word, as they reached Vaikuntha, Arnav stepped out and carried Khushi straight to their room but he didnt close it so the others knew they were allowed to join in.
As he gently placed her down, Arnav and Khushi locked eyes for the first time since exiting his office, the fear that he saw in her eyes, the fear that one would have as they face their worst demons, Arnav cupped her face and placed a firm kiss on her forehead,
" Khushi ... listen to me jaan.
NOTHING ... I promise you nothing is going to happen. Those tapes or pictures wont see the light of the world, I will have every inch of it destroyed in front of my eyes.
I will hunt down each one of those vermins still alive and they will bleed to their deaths, not one of them will walk free Khushi.
They will beg for their deaths, they will curse every moment they are alive, they will beg at your feet for forgiveness, they will die writhing in front of you. " Arnav's words were the promise of a husband to his wife to make sure his wife was avenged.
Khushi looked at him lost, her heart was pounding and her brain felt woozy, his words made clear one thing, each one of them out there would have to fear for their lives, she knew that death was lurking close for them because she could recognise the venom in Arnav's voice, but her heart .. it felt heavy in pain, it was piercing her like a million needles, it felt as though a red hot iron was being rolled over her entire body, she didnt know what to reply, Arnav looked at her worried,
"Khushi .. talk to me" he beseeched her,  her eyes looked pale, her voice was like a broken whisper,
" he still remembers me ... he remembers that day ... when a girl was trapped amongst men who were animals.
He himself born to a woman , raised by a woman but he didn't do anything as the vultures devoured me. "
Arnav wanted to hush her, to stop her from remembering those hateful memories but he didn's stop her, and Khushi's voice was growing stronger and louder as she spoke, her pain was rising in agony,
" I remember fear gripping me, Jay had a crazed drugged look as he sized me up, I don't remember Nikhil watching me but now I know ...
He was capturing my destruction.
He caught it all on visuals as I lay gasping in horror as different men used me as their toy, they laughed, they roared, they celebrated my wretchedness.
And why wouldn't they !!
They man who had given birth to me had authorised the attack ! "
Khushi suddenly got up from her bed, she had a wild traumatised expression in her eyes as she pressed her fingers together trying to control her shaking body, Arnav tried to hold her but she pushed him away,
"STAY AWAY FROM ME ARNAV !
DONT YOU DARE COME CLOSE TO ME.
NOT UNTIL I FINISH "
Akash , Payal and Alaka tried to reach her but Arnav stopped all of them, it was a black day for all of them as they witnessed Khushi's pain which she had locked up for years. Khushi grabbed a vase of flowers lying nearby and threw it on the mirror when she saw her reflection, she screamed
"what did I do to deserve a fate like this !
My father killed my mother ... I lived in agony all my life. " she looked at Payal, walked upto her and shook her, raged at her,
"what did I do to you that you hated me so much ??
Did I ever threaten your existence ??
Didnt I always try to love you ?? then why did you hate me so much ??
Why couldn't you see that I was just a girl like you who wanted a true family !
Why couldn't you realise that I had no one in the world except the people who had imprisoned me !! "
Payal was crying as Khushi hurled insults after insults at her, nothing could contain Khushi today, she continued venting out,
"and then Rahul came into my life, the first person ever since my mother died to truly love me.
We had so many dreams ... dreams of a happy life. Those days ...  HOW I WISH I GOT THEM BACK !!
But no ... Gods were never kind to me, they were always cruel.
My own dad let a group of men rape his own daughter, there was so much blood, I was naked on the cold floor, every nerve in my body screamed for help.
No one heard me.
I was hurt badly, I lay like a crushed piece of dirt, unwanted and discarded, Rahul found me, he saved my life and he avenged me when he killed Jay BUT what did my father do ??
He killed Rahul ... my own brother ... his own son !! "
She turned to Arnav, walked upto him and seized him by his collars,
"and then you walked in, WHY ??
Why do you love me so much ??
Arnav ... I cant stand it, I cant stand this pain that's raging through my soul, Arnav I want to DIE !! "
Arnav tried to hush her but she didnt stop, tears were falling rapidly from her eyes, she hugged herself to him, her face was buried on his chest but her screams echoed in the entire house,
"I can't let my life being a saga of nothing but tragedy.
I wish to die Arnav, there is so much pain in my fate that anyone connected to me gets only pain in return for the love they give me.
Look at your life Arnav ... you have to deal with people like Nikhil all because of me
I want this to end, I need an end and I will put an end.
I want to live with you so much Arnav, I want to love you badly that it hurts, I want to feel your love
But now ... this pain doesn't even let me breathe !!
I need to end this !! "
Arnav pulled her back to face him, he was about to speak when she broke free from his arms and ran to the broken glass pieces on the floor, Arnav knew in an instant what she was trying to do, he felt the life getting sucked out at the mere thought of it, he screamed at her as he dashed forward,
" Khushi ... NO !! "
He reached her in an instant, she was screaming as she tried to fight him away, the others surrounded them as they tried to calm Khushi down, Arnav's eyes grew wide in horror as he saw the glass pieces cutting into her palm as she crushed it tight in her fingers, he wrenched her fingers free and threw the glass piece away just as Khushi fainted in his arms.
But for the first time  in his life, Arnav felt calm when Khushi slumped unconscious, he knew she had fainted only out of the exertion, he lifted her and placed her onto the bed,
" Alaka, get me the first aid kit ... Payal can you remove all the glass pieces as soon as possible ?
Akash, call Mama and Papa and ask them to come over asap ! "
Everyone went off to do as instructed but their hearts were bleeding for Khushi, to see her wish for her own death and to see her attempt suicide, it was one of the most heart-breaking days og their lives but for Arnav, it was beyond all the pain that could ever be recognized, Khushi's desire to love him and live with him and yet to die giving it all up, her every memory of that hated day if her life, his tears had no end that day but as he watched her, his tears stopped, the iron clad will with which he had decided to put an end to all the low lives who had hurt her came to full strength, he wiped away her tears, the others watched as he cleaned her wound and bandaged it.
He bend down and placed a kiss on her lips and covered her up, he turned to look at the women,
" I want you both to stay with Khushi till Akash and I come back, none of you should leave this room at any  cost.
Do you get me ??
If you need anything, call us immediately. "
Alaka and Payal nodded, just then Samar and Sayali walked in, they were shocked as they saw their children's broken and wearied expression, Sayali rushed to Khushi's side the instant she saw her lying unconscious with her palm bandaged, Samar looked at Arnav,
" what's going on here ??
What happened to Khushi ??
What happened to all of you ?? "
Arnav looked at his father,
" Papa, Akash and I have to leave now but Alaka and Payal will explain everything that happened.
I called you here because I want you to watch over Khushi while I am not here.
I am leaving her in your care ... "  he turned to look at his mother,
"Mama, don't leave Khushi alone, if she wakes up before I reach here, then stay with her, don't let her stress, the minute she wakes up, inform me.
We will come back.
Mama, she needs you, when she wakes up and if I am not here, please tell her that Arnav can't live without his Khushi, please do that for me Mama.
We are leaving now. " Arnav's eyes were red with his tears as he went and hugged a sleeping Khushi, Sayali hugged him as Akash bend down and placed a kiss on Khushi's hands.
And the brothers were gone, within minutes they had reached their destination. Aryan was waiting for them, without wasting much time, Arnav and Akash explained everything to Aryan who by the time they finished the story was shaking in fury as the atrocities committed on Rahul and Khushi and now Payal.
Aryan looked at Arnav,
" I am employed by the government of this country to protect law & order but I very well know how cases like these are treated in our country.
Arnav, I will not follow standard protocol here in this case because these animals don't deserve the kindness provided by our legal system.
This case will be handled according to how you want it, the law will come to play only when we know that an escape route is impossible for these criminals.
You have my word. "
Arnav smiled for the first time but the evil hate that shone in his eyes scared even Akash who had never seen his brother in this form before,
" I was hoping you would say that Aryan and thank you.
I have a plan ... and now its about to fall in place.
When am done, Raj Gupta will die a beggar's death and Nikhil & Co will plead for an end to their lives. "

1 comment: