Saturday 22 February 2014

FF Let Me Love You - Part 27




Hola Hug

I know I have kept u all waiting long enough and I am sorry for the delay. I have my internal exams next week so next week weekend there wont be updates, so will be posting LMLY update plus epilogue for O9M Smile 

Mini I am so happy to see u back Heart missed u and ur feedback on this FF Smile 

dedicated to all my wonderful readers. Smile 

P.S . Do read the note at the end, saw it while reading Smita's Recalling Arnav and I am adding the new FF rules here beneath the update. Smile 

Happy Reading Smile




Khushi looked at Arnav, his eyes looked ravaged in pain and she knew she was the reason, thoughtlessly spoken words had affected him too deeply, everytime she looked at Arnav the one thing that she couldn't stop fathoming was that how she had gotten so lucky to be blessed with a man like Arnav, they had fallen in love so deep so fast, drawn to each other like magnets, believing that one day she would love him just as he loved her, these moments of realisation always choked her with emotion and it made her want to forget everything and everyone else and just be with him alone, she hugged him close, plastering herself to him without leaving any space, if she could she would have literally crawled into his skin and in that moment of overwhelming need Arnav held her as tight as she wanted. She knew she owed him an apology for the deep pain she had caused him,
"I am sorry Arnav.
I shouldn't have uttered those words, I lost control seeing Payal in pain but I know what I did was wrong.
I am sorry that I had to put you through such a horrific scenario.
Please forgive me !! "
Arnav looked at her, he placed a gentle kiss on her forehead,
"there is nothing to forgive.
As long as I am alive , nothing or no one can hurt you Khushi.
You are mine !! "
" Always " added Khushi as she smiled back.
Arnav lifted her into his arms and carried her to their bed, gently laying her down as though she were a delicate rose and she was ... his delicate rose !
He looked at her, she looked tired, there were dark circles around her eyes, her eyes looked sunken , crease lines appearing on her forehead, he gently stroked her hair,
"sleep Khushi.
You need rest ... don't rush tomorrow to go the hospital okay ?
You will have a proper breakfast and then we will leave together.
Once we are there we can send the others back home to get fresh. "
She nodded her head silently, too tired to speak ... she watched as he stroked her to sleep, watching her , his fingers stroking her forehead, soothing her face , she could feel his touch even as sleep started battling for her attention, she fought to stay awake wanting to drown in his eyes instead.
She wanted him so badly right now ... to feel the love that she craved only from him,
" kiss me Arnav"
He knew he had heard her right ... he could see it in her eyes how much she wanted to feel him close.
He slowly bridged the distance between them as he placed his lips firmly upon hers, Khushi gave in without any protest, her mouth opening to let him enter.
It was the kiss she needed,
Drowned in love  ...
Laced with Passion ...
Touch of his care ...
His unconditional support ..
The kiss screamed Arnav to her ... his essence deeply entrenched in it.
For Arnav her response was one of absolute surrender ... he could feel her heart open wide for him ... trying to drown deep in his soul.
He could feel her heart etching their love onto his soul ... it  was a spasm of energy that he felt in the kiss, as though a bit of her essence had entered his heart never to leave.
The depth of the emotion startled him , his body was shaking as he continued to kiss her.
Khushi had her hands inside his T-Shirt ... feeling his hard masculine planes , her innocent touch send him reeling.
He broke off from her lips and moved down , slowly tracing a blazing path along her neckline , finally reaching her shoulder blades, he gently pulled her top aside a little to reveal the skin there as he kissed her hard, leaving his mark, his hands moved over her waist , stroking her as it settled there possessively.
He pulled her close ... he could see her fighting the sleep and his heart told him the same , to not sleep but he knew she needed it , they had tiring days coming up.
"Sleep Khushi ... I am right here ... we have our lives forever ... sleep now princess. "
Khushi smiled at him , her eyes hazy.
" hold me close Arnav ... don't let me go "
Arnav pulled her flush into his arms, her face nestled over his heart as he hands clutched his waist tight.
" forever princess ... never letting you go " vowed Arnav.
And that was the last thing they both remembered as they drifted off to a peaceful sleep.

They slept late into the morning , it was close to 11 AM when they woke up. Even their family hadn't called to wake them up knowing that they both needed to sleep .
Later on , as Khushi went about preparing breakfast or lets say brunch for Arnav, he was on the phone with Akash discussing their plans ahead.
One of the first things they had in mind was to track down the photographer who had clicked the pictures and circulated it. And then they would find the low lives and then eventually deal with the Guptas.
Meanwhile Khushi had other plans in her mind ... there was something bothering her and she couldn't wait to discuss it with Arnav.
As soon he finished speaking to Akash , he made Khushi sit next to him and forced her to have food along with him, occasionally feeding each other, and thats when Khushi decided to tell Arnav,
" Arnav ... there is something we need to secure before we move against my parents.
Shantiniketan ... remember we spoke about it once.
It meant a lot to my mother Arnav and it means a lot to me as well , that was one of the places that gave me peace amidst all the pain.
And Dad always used the very same place to blackmail me.
Each time I retailiated , he threatened me saying he would ruin the lives of the people if I moved against him.
He knew that if he killed me then everything in my name would automatically go to the organisation and it would be left into the care of the trust and he wouldn't have any hold over my money thereafter.
His very intention to marry me off to Jay was because then Jay's family and my dad , they could use my wealth as they please since as my husband Jay would also have rights on my inheritance.
Now that we are moving against Dad soon ... I want to make Shantiniketan safe. It needs to be protected Arnav, I cant let the people there suffer at the hands of my father. "
Arnav clasped her hand, the very name of Jay send waves of rage coursing through his body !
" don't worry Khushi  ... Shantiniketan will  have the best security in the country. I will arrange it today itself.
Raj Gupta and his accomplices will never be able to cause any harm to its inmates.
I promise you "
But Khushi had more in her mind,
" thats not just it Arnav, I don't want Shantiniketan to have any trace of being linked to the Gupta family.
I know even my mother wouldn't want and neither would Rahul.
I want to give it the name of the Raizadas.
If everyone agrees then I want to merge it with your family name Arnav.
Is that okay with you ?? "
Arnav was only more than happy to take it under the Raizada name !
To have Khushi's mother's initiative under his family name ... it was almost like a blessing from her mother to them and he wanted it, he leaned across the table and kiss her on her lips leaving her stunned,
"ofcourse Khushi !!
Its an honour for me ... like a symbol of your mother's blessing for us.
I will get the papers ready asap and then you can sign over the details but on one condition !! " said Arnav.
"what condition Arnav " asked Khushi looking confused.
 "condition is that you will be the Managing Director of the organisation even after the merger !!
I am not taking no for an answer !! "
Khushi knew it was pointless to argue with him so she nodded,
" anything you want Arnav !! "

Soon they left for the hospital and before going to Payal she went to meet the doctor who had good news for them. Payal was out of danger and they could take her home. They thanked the doctor and Khushi rushed to Payal who was awake and resting.
She went and hugged her , kissing her on her cheeks, Payal who had never had any affectionate moments with Khushi before was stunned to speak, she fingered the place where Khushi had kissed her,
" Payal we have good news !
Doctor says we can take you home now ... come .. lets get your freshened up , I have brought spare clothes for you , lets get you ready and then we can leave !! "
Arnav smiled seeing Khushi's infectious happiness while Payal caught hold of Khushi's hand.
" Khushi ... I have one request.
I want to meet our parents once !!
I need to see them just once more and then I will come with you wherever you take me !!
I promise "
Khushi looked worriedly at Arnav who frowned as he heard Payal's request. Khushi turned around to look at Payal,
"but why Payal ??
Why do you want to meet them ?
You know how they will be !! "
Payal smiled at Khushi ,
" oh yes I know how they can be !!
Specially my mom ... I want to meet them one last time ... to let them know .. that I am not the orphan.
Its they who are being abandoned !! "



2 comments: